Chapter 1

Thats it. I cant take this life anymore. I cant take the bullying and the lies and the rumors all for being popular.

Before i left i put a not on the table for my mom and dad that simply said "I'm sorry don't look for me. ill call you later" My parents both never loved me. They would beat me worse than the kids at school.

I opened the door and sprinted with me pink duffle bag hanging over my shoulder containing $300 and some sentimental things. It was round three in the morning and i was sprinting and panting. After about 2 hours of running i ended up in an alleyway and fell to my knees and cried.

*

*

**FLASHBACK**

*

*

"Hey baby wanna go upstairs?" Kyle my crush said and he winked at me

"Sure umh i guess" i wasn't sure why everyone was starring when we went upstairs in his room. I was in 10th grade and seriously gullible. We here at his end of th yea party and we had a crush on him for as long as i could remember. HE was th jock of the school, and super hot, but he was dating one of the popular girls. Those girls hated my guts because i was becoming more popular and in my opinion i was prettier.

After we made it to his room he close the door and locked it behind us. I immediately started getting flinchy as he started getting closer

"Don't worry I wont hurt you"

He started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He was very strong because he was the head quarter back for the football team. He was very tall with blond hair and the most amazing features. Minus the fact he's a total dick.

I started holding back tears and trying to push him off then the rest was a blur he completely knocked me out and had sex with me. I woke up in an alleyway covered in blood with my pink floral dress hanging over my body.

Later did i find out that they drilled a hole in the wall and took a video of the entire thing and just blurred out Kyle's face so it looked like i was having sex with a stranger. From that day on it just got worse

*

*

**END OF FLASHBACK**

*

*

I looked up and saw the exact spot i woke up the night i practically got raped.

I looked at my phone at it was six in the morning. I got no sleep all night so i decided to just lay down on the hard pavement and sleep

**

*

**

*

**

*

**

My eyes fluttered open when i heard about 4 cars honk at each other. I opened my eyes and groaned. How the hell am i gonna walk any further? Im only 2 hours away from home thats definitely not far enough.

i picked up my body and barley dragged myself the first 2 steps before i fell again. I checked my phone and saw i was close to a town by the beach . Hopefully i can find a cheap hotel to crash at. The town is about 2 hours away.

i looked down at my legs and arms. They felt like complete mush. I couldn't find the will power to carry my body any further. I wish i could just roll over and die. seriously. i was so discouraged to live anymore. Then i realized not living was not an option so i picked myself up again and dragged on for another 2 hours.

a/n THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE VOTE

2+ likes for a new chapter