Staying in his house

Recap- Ramya asking Jwala to stay with her for two days- her parents agreeing her .
____________________________________________

Jwala was very happy as her parents agreed to stay with her principal.On the way to the college , she met Abhiram and talked something with him.

In the staff room

'Why are you so happy today ?Tell me ' Rithika enquired her.

Jwala narrated the whole incident , how principal asked her the help from her, how her parents gave the permission in staying with her.........

'Ohh....so you are going to stay with her ....' Rithika said.

Jwala nodded.

'Do you know about her son ? Rithika enquired.

Jwala shook her head in no.

' I saw him once with his mother. He is a businessman, very handsome ' Rithika dreamed about him.

'Ok...you dream here about him....i have to take the class.' saying this she went towards the classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ma'am, may i come in ?' Jwala knocked at the principal's room.

'Yes...' she replied from inside.

Jwala entered .

'Sit down' Ramya said.

'What is the decision of your parents ,Jwala?' 

'Iam very happy madam.They agreed ' She said  excitedly.

'Thank you Jwala . Iam really grateful to you.' 

'No madam....don't be so formal with me . I can understand you ' she said.'

' Tomorrow is friday right ?'Ramya asked her.

She nodded.

'He will go tomorrow and will be back after two days. ' Ramya smiled at her.

Jwala too reciprocated the same towards her.
_____________________________________________

Vihaan woke up early in the morning as he had to attend the meeting in abroad.After taking a shower , he went downstairs to his mother. Ramya was in the kitchen , busy preparing the breakfast. Vihaan saw her and entered the kitchen.

'Amma...are you ok with it ?'Vihaan enquired.

'ok with what?'Ramya questioned him

'Why are you so serious amma ?'

'Iam not serious ' she replied.

'Are you sure that you dont want a maid to stay with you ?' he enquired again

'Who want a maid...my staff has agreed to stay with me '

' As you wish amma .'He smiled.

Vihaan ate the breakfast.Before going he took the blessings from his mother.

'Don't worry .I will come back in two days.Now please smile.'Vihaan said with a kid's voice.

Ramya smiled at him . He waved a bye a his mother and went.
____________________________________________

Jwala was waiting for her principal in the evening .After five minutes, Ramya came there .She called a cab for going to the house .Soon they reached home.They got down from the car.
Jwala was stunned by the exterior of the house.Yes , it was a big house , simple yet elegant in its looks.She didnot move an inch instead stood there looking at the house and the beautiful garden.The garden had different types of flowers in which she glued her eyes to the red roses.She loved it since she was a small child.