Aanandhi

Recap- Jwala's first day at the college
_____________________________________________

Vihaan was in his office engaged in some works. The work load has been increasing day by day. He was really tired. At last he came to a conclusion for the urgent need of a PA .

He called one of his staffs and asked him to advertise in the newspaper about this matter.

From the next day onwards , he had been interviewing everyone who came to the post
of PA. But he disliked their performance .

The last interview was with Aanandhi.She performed well so that he selected her as his new PA.

'You can join tomorrow.' Vihaan said.

'Yes , sir i'm very glad to hear this. ' She replied back and went outside the cabin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jwala was doing well in her college.The students had changed a lot in their behaviour and started scoring good marks.Ramya was also happy .She liked her caring and humble behaviour .Jwala maintained a good bond with her principal.
_____________________________________________

A few days later , Jwala got a call .
A smile appeared in her face seeing the number.She attended he call.Before she could utter a word..............

'Flames..how're you ? Long time no see.Are you there? Or dead.' The caller asked from the other side in a single breath.

'Vedi...how many times have i told you not to call flames? Then why are you annoying me?' Jwala asked in a serious tone.

' Because i just love annoying you.' Vedika giggled.

She sighed.

'How are you little? ' Jwala asked her.

'The final year is very tough.I don't know what to do '

'Everything will be alright .Study well.' Jwala consoled her.

'Flames.. I heard that you had an accident.Are you alright ? ' Vedika asked in a worried tone.

She narrated the whole incident to her.

'Oh...iam with uncle in this matter.You're very careless .Don't know how to walk properly.' She scolded her.

'I know.' Jwala felt sad.

'Ok...ok...My friends are calling me....gotta go...see you...bye.' Vedika said.

'Bye ...' Jwala said before ending the call.
_____________________________________________

In the evening at his home

Vihaan was in his laptop doing some work while Ramya was chopping vegetables in preparing the dinner.After a few minutes Vihaan asked,