Chapter 4: "Ethan stop we're at work!"

Ethan got a job at starbucks just so he could have an excuse to see me more. I find it funny and cute at the same time to be honest, but he's so bad at the job and all he has to do is wash dishes, which he's failing to do.

"Hey Hannah?" Ethan says while we're on our break in the room behind the kitchen.
"Yes?" I answer, taking my apron off.
"Since it's just the two of us, do you wanna fool around?" He raises an eyebrow, smirking trying to convince me, knowing how much it turns me on.

"No Ethan we can't! What if someone walks in?" I say, looking at the door. "Everyone's gone out for their break, plus it's been a couple of days babe. I miss your body."

I bend over to get my bag with my lunch in it and Ethan grabs hold of my waist and throws me on the sofa with him. He starts to tickle me as I kick my feet in the air, laughing uncontrollably. "Ethan stop! We're at work!" I barely manage to say because I'm laughing so hard.

"I mean't fool around like this." He says, laughing. "I tricked you." He winks and does a cheeky smile at me.

I turn around to face him properly, both of us lying on the sofa now and he kisses me gently and once we break from the kiss he plays with my hair. I love that there are two sides to Ethan, he can be so sweet and look after you. But he can also be very sexual and give you all the pleasure in the god damn world.

After work we head back to my apartment and just lay down on my bed, tired from the long day we've had.

"I'm going go take a shower okay?" Ethan says. "Okay." I reply.
I hear a knock on the door and go to open it, "Hey can I help you?" I say, confused as to who the girl is.

She's got dark brown hair, with several piercings all over her ears and minimal make up on.

"Yeah I need to talk to Ethan. I'm Cameron, his sister, can I come in?" She says.

"Oh hi, it's nice to meet you."
We shake hands quickly and a small smile appears on her face, as she nods her head, "you too."

"So, Ethan's in the shower right now but he should be out in a minute or two, do you want a drink or anything?"

"I'm okay thanks, I shouldn't be here too long."

I nod, simply not knowing how else to respond to that. This is really weird. Ethan and I have only been seeing each other since three days ago and now his sister randomly shows up out of the blue, wanting to talk to him about something. It seems serious, so I can't help but feel slightly anxious.

"So where's Ethan from? He hasn't really told me much about himself." I ask, trying to make conversation. We both sit down on my sofa in the living room as she's stares me up and down. I can't help but fidget. I feel like she's trying to intimadate me.

"Sorry for staring you just look like someone I used to know, that's all."

"Oh okay, it's fine." I say, this is getting so weird and I want to get up and leave my own apartment. There's an awkward pause and she finally answers me "He's from New Jersey, well we all are."

"What do you mean you all are?" I say, confused, does she mean the whole family?
"Well there's me, I'm the oldest, then there's Ethan and then there's our younger brother Grayson, who's Ethan's identical twin."

"Wow Ethan didn't even tell me he had a sister let alone a twin brother." I say, wondering why we hadn't really talked about each other's family's. "He's very private with his life because a lot of stuff has happened to him." Cameron says, and she seems very serious, it's starting to freak me out a little bit.

"Me too. My parents died when I was 16 and I only have one brother. My grandparents live in Australia and I really didn't want to leave America, so I stayed here and had to look after myself. I left school at 16 and did online classses. And I've never gone to collage. I did have an older brother but he ran away from home when I was 8 years old, I never knew why. But my parents told me he died and there's no record of him and I've searched for years, so I guess he is dead. Wow it's the first time i've actually said it out load. He's dead. I have another brother but we don't really talk that much, on the odd occasion we'll ask each other for a favour, but other than that were not really involved in each other's lives."

Cameron pats me on the shoulder "I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve any of that, but there's a lot of stuff you need to know about Ethan before you carry on with your relationship. He killed someone."

Ethan walks out in a towel, he's finally finished his shower, and once he sees his sister, he gasps "Cam, what are you doing here?"

What the fuck. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do now. My boyfriend is a murderer. Oh my god.