๏Steak The Dog

∞ Steak The Dog

 Ryker had an unhealthy obsession with the movie Underdog. Whether it's the quirky jokes that draw him in, or the striking action scenes, or perchance the unexplainable characters, it was his all time favourite movie in the history of the entire earth.

 That means his dog automatically picked Shoe Shine as his dog idol.

 How Ryker decided to call his pet Steak, not a soul knows. But, once the name was chosen, it stuck.

 Steak was no ordinary dog. Mainly because his mind was filled with dreams of being a super dog, one who fights bad guys, that can fly through the air, and can get food whenever he chooses. He wanted to be like Shoe Shine.

 But there was just one problem. Steak was not super. He couldn't fly, he couldn't run fast, he could barely smell. He was basically the underdog of Underdog. That didn't mean a dog couldn't dream.

 And dream he did. He was on a mission. A mission to become super.

 He was not a flunk, or fail, or even a fraud. He was just little ole him, Steak The Dog.

 Writing in a dog's pov is not natural so why am i doing just that? cause i'm stinking crazy.

 Dedicated to Moira for the fabulous cover and cause she's just awesome. Also, I want to mention that Brielle [bastille] was the one who made up the "he's the underdog of Underdog line" so give her that credit for that.

 Hope you all will enjoy this terribly weird book. I hope it won't turn into a little kid's book, but it might. the playlist for this story is in the external link!