Chapter 2

Caged animals that's what we are to them, no we aren't considered humans anymore just because we have a wolf in us. Well if they treat us like animals we'll act like animals, To us this means WAR. We were being hunted down as a sport, no we were not killed we were captured, broken down, trained and then sold off. It was a sequence that went off forever but I guess that's how it was. 

"This is insane, just stop it remove us from the humans mind." I growled to the moon goddess. I was a werewolf protector, my wolf was bigger than a normal male alpha, I was a rare color and I had two protector's tatoo's on both of my shoulders.

" Please my child, I will not stop this, It is part of their futur and yours to be treated like this It will teach us great things and will be part of their punishment for coming out also." The moon goddes gingerly spoke out. Her stunning white coat gliding through the air as the win direction turned to us.

"I can't believe you we have protected them for centuries from vampires and they treat us like we are pieces of filth that are rummaging through the trash cans. Our kind can't even go on a run without being caught we are forced to hide so far back there is little food and water for us!" I snarled out.

" Then Let yourself get caught, I've had enough helping every one of our kind every day of every single week for every little mistake. Now it's your turn and theirs to fix this by themselves" She roared out.

"So you will just watch your kind burn to death with what the humans do to us. watch us get beaten, starved for your own pleasure of teaching us a lesson we don't deserve. Now I am with the wolves that are starting or don't believe in you anymore. Even regular wolves will look down on you with pitty and not believe in you." I cry out with every ounce of rage in me. "You will never be like your mother was and that is for certain little goddess mark my words you will pay for I've lived as long as you have and I have already noticed you failing what you promised your mother. You're a ignominy to your mother and the whole wolf kind. Never ask for my help until you realize what you have to do."

With that I left out of her little den jogging all the way to mine, my senses on high alert even if I was in human form I had to watch out. Correctly hearing I saw a wolf running full speed quickly recognizing him as a werewolf I pushed him into my hidden cave telling him to be quiet. Luckily his paw prints weren't seable by the naked eye so I carefully laid down on the floor and started to fake cry as I quickly scratch my arm making it look like the wolf had scratched me. The Hoof beats and the shouts got closer when they were finally in view I realized it was a snotty high class lord and a hunting party. controlling my emotions I began to cry again as they came closer and curled into a ball. My sleeves were luckily covering my tattoos, as a horse stopped right in front of me.

" Who are you, Why are you so deep into the woods and what happened?" His ruff voice making me scrunch my face as I looked away from him.

"My name is Sara Martin, I was walking home from visiting my Grammy and a wolf attacked me."  I sobbed making it look realistic. Of coarse I lied about my name and everything but who cares he was human. 

"Wolf? were'd it go?" He snapped. I pointed left were the moon goddess's cave was" very well steve help the lady out we'll meet you back at camp.

They took off in the wrong direction as Steve got off and walked towards me. I quickly stood up doing a jump fly kick hitting him straight in the neck with so much force his neck snapped killing him instantly. Hoof beats started coming closer quickly I shifted and took off running distracting them from the cage. they ran after me. not giving me a chance to turn. running me towards the city, human soil.  My fur whipping back as I ran faster but they kept up the closer we got the more of them there were. I was boxed in the only exit was the one in front of me. I ran onto the pavement of a road, running faster  humans ran out of the way as we ran past them. I was now in front of the pack? I don't know what to call it. Anyway now I was able to turn, making a left turn I found myself going farther into human soil, towards the heart as you would say because I wasn't able to jump a 20 foot blocking me from making it to the forest.

As I ran I noticed the humans watching me as well as the wolves, I could see the hope in their eyes as they recognized me as one of the guardians. I did a quick sliding turn and faced the on coming horses with riders. Not even taking notice on a prince and guards watching me from the side. Taking a sharp intake I let out an enormous bark making the guards fly back off their horses, I could hear my species howling in their minds. I attacked right and left taking out every one of them that came my way. Growling my white teeth in full view for them. I charged, before I could fully kill them I felt 5 pinches on my hind leg before everything went black

_____________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy I probs won't be able to update 

- ;*) L