It's Real!

So I passed Anton's stupid test. I was geeked as fuck but, who does shit like that?! I guess they feel like if the next nigga can take yo bitch then she ain't yours.

                       We got out the shower no towel or nothing, we air dry around here. I felt Anton's eyes on my ass so I turned around.

"What you looking at?" I questioned

"My bomb ass girlfriend is what I'm looking at" He replied before kissing me on the forehead

        Now I ain't gon stunt like I didn't blush but I had every reason to! Anton was what every girl at UT aspired to get and  fine as wine, I just look at him sometimes like "That's bae". He obviously had me in my feelings.

                "What you buy today?" Anton asked snapping me out of my thoughts

I pulled out a white bodycon jumpsuit with the sides and back cut out leaving just the strip of material that ran down the middle of my stomach connecting the top and bottom and a simple pair of white studded pumps.

"I told you something simple" I replied while shrugging

"Bae why you didn't get something with more color?"

"I know what I'm doing Anton!" I exclaimed playfully

"Okay. Okay... Can we match though? You inspired me to go cocaine white like Yo Gotti too."

"You tryna do it to em like that Mr.Crank?"

"Might as well remind these niggas why I got the baddest female at UT tryna get my last name... Mrs. Crank."

"Boy you crazy, who said I wanted to marry you? but I'm bouta do my make-up"

"Who doesn't want to marry Anton Crank? Go do yo make-up though cant be seen with a boogawolf in public, around the house cool but in public Oh no no no you must be crazy" Anton joked rapping the last part in his Quavo voice.

        I laughed and went to the bathroom to put on a little eye shadow and lipstick. I kept the eye-shadow natural and coated my lips with the Blazing Red shade of lipstick from Sephora. This expensive ass lipstick is BOMB! I let down my long flowing Brazilian weave, it was still bone straight from the straightening Anton had given it earlier so I just shook and and left.

        When I got back in the room I saw Anton was already dressed. He was wearing an all white polo with a tiny black horse, some crisp white 501 Levi's with his Retro Jordan Cherry 12's and topped it all off with some cool water cologne. I swear this man could give me and orgasm just by dressing up.

"Brina could you stop undressing my with your eyes and get dressed" He said snapping me out of my thoughts yet again. Guess I cant even daydream in his presence! " I'm going in the bathroom. I will not sit here while you look at me like a piece of meat!" He added in jokingly. Everybody knows he was going to check on those waves.

        I started putting on the jumpsuit while looking into the full body mirror that hung on the door of the closet. Either I was eating something right or sex with Anton was doing my body some good because this outfit had my body looking fantastic!

"Yooo bae come look at the booty!!" I said while twerking a little in the mirror

"Damn what you been eating? The ass is ridiculous in this" He said while rubbing my ass

"Mmm Don't start something that we don't have time to finish"

"Aight let me help you with your shoes so we can go"