Pass or Fail?

*Anton's POV*

"So you found her?" I asked

"Yeah she wad shopping.. I still cant believe you tryna get in a serious relationship!" Jasin replied

"It's just something different about this one but tell me what happened."

"Well I spotted her out did my thing.. had her blushing and shit but she wouldn't give me her number I had to give her mine."

"Okay cool.. Did she say anything about having a nigga?"

"Nahhh but she aint texted me either"

"Aight bruh.. Preciate it"I said

"Aight.. Im out" Jasin replied

I had Jasin find Sabrina and spit some game to her just to see how she was gone react. We call this the loyalty test and as of right now her loyalty is in question. Why would she get another nigga's number when I clearly told her we were in a relationship? I called her and she was in the Coach store so I headed that way. When I got on the elevator I noticed Magenta standing on my left.

"Anton?"

"Whats up Magenta?"

"What happened to you comin over?"

"Something came up"

"I know you fuckin with a bitch Anton"She said while applying some lip gloss

"Okay and if I am so what? You gotta nigga" I replied

"Dont fuck with me Anton! You are mine.. and when I find out who this bitch is I'm comin for her.." After she said that she laughed and got off the elevator.

I got off behind her and shook my head. That bitch was crazy as hell. I walked in the Coach store and saw Sabrina looking at some purses, I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Hey baby" I whispered in her ear

"Hey Anton" She replied

"What you get?"

"Nothing special just something simple.. what about you?"

I pulled out my new Galaxy S4 active and handed it to her.

"No code?" She questioned

"If you want a code make one Sabrina"

"Attitude much?"

"Not at all bae" I said while grabbing her hand

"So you gon tell me where we goin tonight?" She asked

"Club Heat.. One of my niggas havin a lil thing and I wanna show you off so I hope you bought something sexy."

"Do I look like some kinda trophy or something?"

"A little too ugly to be a trophy but that body is right!"

"Fuck you Anton!"

"Damn you aint had enough yet??"

She dropped my hand and walked away with a little attitude. I watched her go down to the food court because I wasn't bouta chase her ass like some sap ass nigga. I watched her while she sat down and started texting. I immediately called Jasin.

"Aye bro?" I said

"Sup?" He replied

"Brina texted you?"

"yeah"

"Invite her to Club Heat we bouta she whats up.. Cant fuck with no unloyal ass female"

"Right.. I gotchu"

"Preciate it"

"You good"

We hung up and I went to the food court to sit with Sabrina. She was blushing and shit so I wasgetting Jealous.

"So you mad?" I asked

"Move around"

"Chill out mane! You be getting too serious for no reason. When we were friends you could take a fuckin joke but now that you my girl you be all up in yo feelings! What's up?!"

"You aint serious about this so you chill out and get the fuck on Anton"

"You ready to go Sabrina?" I asked

"Yeah" She replied dryly

As we got ready to leave I noticed a group of girls that were staring.

"Anton?"

"Yeah that's me.. what's up?" I replied

"Oh my God! You look even better in person.. Whats the move for the night boo?" One girl asked

"Club heat for me.. what y'all getting into?"

"We'll be there too.. You gon fuck with us?"

They all looked anxious to hear my response. I looked at Sabrina to see if she was interested in my answer but she just kept texting.

"I would but I got a girl now"I replied

"Well yo girl don't seem to be yo girl Anton" one girl said

"Yeah because aint no way in hell I'd sit over there and watch a group of females talk to mine"another girl added in

I laughed and shook my head. "I'll see y'all around."

I started to walk towards the door again. The whole way to the car Sabrina was lagging behind. Before I started up the car I looked over at her and she was still texting.

"Dont let that nigga you textin fuck up what you got over here because that shit may not be what it seems." I stated bluntly

"What you mean" She replied

I didn't say anything I just started the car and turned up "Type of way" by Rich Homie Quan. Maybe she'll start acting right.

When we got to my apartment Sabrina was still acting funny so I just started getting my shit together. I pulled out a pair of 501 Levi's and a red and blue stripped polo and matched it with my new retro 8's .. By the time I was done ironing it was almost time to go. I hopped in the shower with a whole new mindset. If she wasn't gon take it serious why should I? I gave her a chance but she obviously wasn't ready so she could just do her. In the middle of my thoughts the shower door slid open and Sabrina got in with me.

"You done acting funny?" I asked

"Anton why do you want me?" I questioned

"Because you're perfect for me. you the Only female I can stand to see all day everyday. You cook, clean and listen. I can honestly say I'm falling for you"

"So all these other hoes don't matter? Its just me and you?"

"Yeah ugly.. It's just me and you"

"Okay I got a confession"

"Whats up?

"Today when ee were at the mall I got a nigga number. Thats who I've been texting and he gon be at club heat tonightso.... yeah" She trailed off

"You like that nigga?"

"like you said it may not have been what it seemed." She answered

"So who's girl are you?"

"Yours of course and who do you belong to?"

"Yo ugly ass" I replied

"Good"

"I got a confession too" I said

"Okay"

"I set that whole thing up to test your Loyalty.. Jasin is my homeboy." I said

"So how'd I do?"

"You almost failed! But since you told me about it before we met up with Jasin you passed."

"I'm sorry.."

"Dont be..I know you don't fully trust this yet but I got you"

We took a shower together and I knew she was mine. She passed the test and that's all I needed