Potato-kuns return

When Sasha opened the door it was Potato-kun, she screamed so loud freckled Jesus fell out of his freckled chair in freckled heaven.

When she calmed down she realized she still wasn't calm.

"HOOOLLLYY SHIIIIIT!!!"

She screamed.

"Potato-kun!! Where were you?!! Why were you gone so long?!! What happened I was so worried!!"

Potato-kun didn't answer at first, he just walked in and shut the door.

"Allow me to explain"

He said calmly

"My name is not Potato-kun, my name is Dr. Professor Duke Supreme Overlord of Planet Potato"

He said dramatically.

"......We're right past Uranus he added"

"You are our number one enemy on this planet!! You were eating so many of out kind that we barely had time to reproduce in time before you snatched us up and ate us up woman!! So I came up with a plan to stop you; I would pretend to care for you and then I would crush you, unfortunately my mother died and I had to retreat for a while-"

"Oh I'm sorry about your mother"

"Anyways I've come here to take you back to out planet so WE CAN EAT YOU!!"

"Potato-kun NOOOO!! I loved you-"

She was cut off when a muscular potato snuck up behind her and stuffed her in a potato sack.

He then stared shaking her

"Sasha, Sasha wake up! What do you want for breakfast?.....AWAKEN MY LOVE!! LET US EAT!!"

Sasha woke up to her boyfriend Connie shaking her.

"POTATO-KUN!!"

She yelled

"What the hell....are you talking about...?"

Connie asked

"Oh...never mind.....I just had a weird dream..."

"What was it about?"

Sasha told him about the dream.

He looked at her like he was the only sane person either of the new(because he pretty much was)

"Well that's nice but I really just wanna know what you want for breakfast"

"Justice"

"Wha-"

"Justice with a side of potatoes"

"Umm"

"Raw potatoes"

"......."

"So I can eat that bastard alive"

"Well then"

"I'm serious Connie"

"Get yo crazy ass shit together Sasha, I'm taking you to IHOP"

'My shits together....I think...'

This was fun to write XD I'm done now, you can slap me for this if you want to

So the potato kun thing was all Sasha's dream.....in case you didn't catch that.......

I really hope someone gets the Uranus joke......

I wanna write a fanfic now where Eren is pretty much in a yandere harem but that would be to much work so I probably won't......