Forbidden Love

-time skip: one day-

Sasha woke up the next day expecting Potato-kun to be sleeping next to her, but he wasn't there.

She checked the kitchen and every room in the house but couldn't find him.

When she called the police they, for some strange reason, thought she was pranking them so she went down to the police station.

"Please!! Just help me find him!!!"
She begged.

But the police thought she was bonkers with a cray cray on top.

They tried to take her to a place they said would help her get better but she knew they were just jealous of her and Potato-kun's love and wanted to tear them apart.

Sasha tried to come up with something quick.

'What should I do?!! What should I so?!!'
She thought

Then finally she had an idea, she had no choice, she had to.

She got out her potato gun and shot them all in the mouth and ran as fast as she could.

She searched for Potato-kun for days but couldn't find him anywhere.
Her friends refused to help her.

Finally she gave up and went back home.

She would never look at a Potato the same ever again.

I feel like I'm ruining Aot and every fan fic ever written from it (well that's probably because I am)
I'm not on drugs I promise.
But I still have no idea why I'm writing this story.