Fucking Adorable

A/N: Bored so uh Royce fluff for ya!
____________________________________________________________

Popcorn. The whole room smelt of popcorn. Buttery crunchy popcorn. The only noise that was heard was from the movie on the television. The lights were shut off for that movie theater affect. Chresanto studied the screen as Jacob studied him.

He couldn't concentrate on the movie. He didn't want to. They were watching 'Soul Plane'. Jacob had seen it so many times with Chresanto it was ridiculous. He was obsessed with it. Chresanto snorted at the movie having a laughing fit.

"This nigga crazy!" he laughed finishing off the popcorn.

Jacob smiled at his laugh. Some might call it a disturbing or down right ugly laugh, Jacob loved it. To his ears it was fucking adorable. Hell he was adorable!

Jacob reached out and wrapped his arms around his waist. He pulled Chresanto back against him so he was in his lap.

Chresanto relaxed against him laying his head back on his shoulder. Jacob played in his little curls he loved so much.

Chresanto busted out laughing again snorting up a storm.

"Oh lawd! Why?!" he laughed.

Jacob laughed at his reaction shaking his head.

"Chres you've seen this movie like a thousand times. " Jacob laughed.

"Bruh this shit never get old! Kevin Heart a fool!" he laughed.

"You know what else never gets old?" Jacob asked.

"What?" Chresanto asked laying against him again.

"Your laugh." Jacob giggled.

Chresanto sucked his teeth. "Shut up. " he mumbled.

Personally he hated his laugh. To him it was ugly and unattractive. It was loud with nasty snorts in between. He tried his best not to snort , but that just made it worse.

"No I'm serious. It's cute." Jacob said kissing his neck.

Chresanto blushed a little. He hated how Jacob could make him blush at the slightest compliment. It's always been that way, and he's never liked it.

Jacob noticed this and smiled. He loved when he blushed. It was as rare as Lauryn Hill concerts. He leaned in and kissed his neck, cheek and all the way to the corner of his mouth.

Chresanto blushed harder putting his full attention on the movie. He couldn't though. The feel of hands going up his shirt and lips sucking on his neck was distracting. Plus he wasn't use to Jacob making the first move. He felt like he was in the auditorium with him all over again.

Jacob grabbed his face kissing the daylights out of him. Chresanto moaned into the kiss. Jacob pushed him back onto the bed climbing on top. Jacob began to leave hickies on his neck while wrapping his boyfriend's legs around his waist.

Chresanto bit his lip in nervousness. This had never happened before. He's never been in such a submissive position before. He decided maybe making small talk will distract Jacob.

"So...uh..Myles got a cat.." he awkwardly said.

Jacob just hummed in response lifting Chresanto's shirt up. He began sucking on his stomach still holding on to his legs. Chres let out another moan holding on to his curls.

"Yeah..uh..her names Pixie."he said.

"I know Chres. "Jacob sighed licking up his stomach kissing behind his ear. Jacob wrapped his legs around him tighter dragging him down the bed a little.