Cock Blocking Tay

A/N:Here you guys go. Thanks for all the votes and comments! You guys are amazing and you guys make me all fuzzy inside! :)
_________________________________________

Jacob stepped out the bathroom after his hot shower. It was 10:00 pm on a Friday.Tay was laying next to Chres with his foot in the air, sucking on his pacifier. Jacob took his hair out of the tight pony tail lazily finger combing his bone straight hair. He laid down next to Tay changing the channel to "Baby Boy". Tay instantly climbed on Jacob closing his eyes.

Chresanto stared at Jacob as he was engrossed in the movie. He couldn't focus on the television, he was too distracted. The smell of lemon and vanilla filled his nostrils. His eyes trailed down his body. He was wearing Chres's boxing shirt that reached his mid thigh along with some black short shorts. His hair was covering some of his face and his cheeks were still red from the hot shower. He looked stunning even in his pajama attire.

Jacob looked over to see Chres just staring at him like he was some alien. It was creeping him out.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he whispered not wanting to wake Tay.

Chres blinked. "Like what?"

"Like I'm some alien." he chuckled.

"You just look different that's all." Chres said tracing his fingers on Jacob's thigh.

"How?" he asked confused. To Jacob he looked like he always looked like...well Jacob.

"I don't know you just...look..stunning." Chres mumbled running his fingers through Jacob's hair.

Jacob didn't know how to respond to that. He had never called him stunning before. Actually now that he thought about it...no one has. Sure he's been called handsom, cute,hot, and even pretty. But never in his life have any of his boyfriends called him stunning. Neither of them looked at him like Chres was looking at him right now either.

"Thanks." he mumbled turning back to the movie blushing.

Tay stirred waking up. He stared at Chres and then slapped him in the face. Jacob laughed as Chres just glared.

"Why you such an asshole?" Chres asked smiling a little. He couldn't stay mad at Tay he was too cute.

Tay hit him again trying to grab his nose. Chres snatched the pacifier out his mouth laughing. Tay poked his bottom lip out.

"Uh..uh!" Tay yelled trying to get it back, but Chres just held it behind his back.

Tay hit him again and started crying putting his face in Jacob's neck.

Jacob kicked Chresanto. "Stop messing with him!"

Chresanto kicked him back laughing. "He should of never hit me!"

"Just give it back." Jacob demanded rubbing Tay's back.

He sighed picking up Tay putting the pacifier back in his mouth. Tay hit him and crawled back to Jacob quickly.

Chresanto sucked his teeth as Jacob just laughed.

"Kissy?" Chres asked Tay puckering his lips.

"No!" he yelled turning his face.

"Fuck you den." he mumbled hitting his leg.

Jacob hit Chresanto. "Leave my baby alone asshole!"

"He's not a baby! That's a grown ass man! He got that Benjamin Button disease!" Chres said through laughter.

Jacob busted out laughing startling Tay.

"He is my baby! Tay?" Jacob said through laughter getting his attention.