Two

A/N: Video on side is the sequel's trailer even though this isn't even done yet lol whatever

_________________________________________________

Dillon's POV

We've arrived at Camp Summer. "Look at that lake." Mom Says. "So cool." I Say sarcastically. "C'mon this will be good for you." Mom Says. "Whatever." I Says. We pull into a parking spot and we both get out. I open the trunk and we grab all my bags. I grab my backpack from the front.

We walk into the office thing i guess. The leader/councelor walks over to us. "I am Stephanie and i am one of the councelors here." She Says. "I'm Beth and this is my daughter Dillon. Where's her cabin?" Mom Asks?

"Oh let me show you." Stephanie Says. We walk outside and we walk a few cabins and finally we stop. "Right here." She Says as we all walk in. There's 4 boys in here. Why? "Have fun sweetie see you at the end of summer." Mom Says. She leaves.

"Sorry both of you. There's no more girls and no more boys so you two have to share." Stephanie Says. "Just fantastic!" I Say! "I know right. Have fun Bye!" Stephanie Says leaving. "I'm Luke." "I'm Ashton." "Calum." "Michael."

"Who are you?" Luke Asks? I chose to ignore. "Hey I'm not happy about this summer either! We can make the best of it." Luke Says. I ignore again. "So why did you're mom send you here? Need more friends? Anger problems?" Luke Asks? I just smile.

"How did you know?" I Ask? "Ha I'm a genius.." Luke Jokes. "No seriously that's my mom made me come here!" I Say. "What's your name Anger Problems?" Luke Asks? "My name just happens to be Dillon. It'll be like you have a guy sharing with you. I promise i won't hog the bathroom." I Say.

"Better not." Luke Says. "I won't." I Say. "Do you have an older sister or anything?" Ashton Asks? I snap my head towards him. "No. I have a younger brother if you want him then fine." I Say. "No thanks." Ashton Says. I sit on my bed and i go on my phone.

"Luke we have to go to the stage." Calum Says. "Stage?" I Question? "We're performing." Michael Says. "Well my mom never told me that part." I Say. "We'll see you in a bit." Luke Says. They all leave the room. OMG THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!! THERE'S A STAGE!

I should explore. I put my phone down and i walk outside. The lake looks beautiful. I start walking right and i hear music. It's coming from the stage. I am standing a coupe feet from the stage and Luke and his band or something are setting up.

"Hey Dillon come up here!" Luke Shouts! I walk up the steps and i am on the stage. I feel like 30 times taller. "So what do you want to be when you grow up?" Luke Says into the mic making sure it works.

"I want to be--" "Say it into the mic." Luke Says. I stand in front of another Micraphone. "I want to be a singer, and or play guitar." I Say. It's echoing. "Then why don't you perform here? You can go after us." Luke Says.

"What and embarass myself." I Say. "Embarassment is the key." Luke Says. We both chuckle and look into each others eyes. Some sort of connection. I just look back down at the ground. "Just perform you'll do great." Luke Says.

"Nah. I'm good." I Say. I hop off stage and i sit on a bench in the front row. They finish setting up and the benches all fill up. Stephanie Hops onto stage. "Attention everyone! Welcome to Camp Summer!" Stephanie Says.

A lot of people cheer! "So to kick off the summer we have some music. Please welcome our music for tonight 5 Seconds of summer!" Stephanie Says. They perform a song called Don't stop. Everyone claps. "I hope i see you soon Bye!" Stephanie Says.

Everyone starts leaving. I walk back to my cabin and i sit on my bed. I shower and i change into my pajamas. A little bit later Luke walks back in the room. "Hey where's you're friends?" I Ask? "They went home." Luke Says.

"That stinks. Nobody to hang out with for the entire summer." I Say. "Oh stop being a tease." Luke Says. I roll my eyes. "Where's the shower?" Luke Asks? "Outside in a separate cabin. Girls and boys share a shower room." I Say.

"Can you show me where it is?" Luke Asks? I groan. "Fine." I Say. I put my pink flip flops on and Luke grabs his clothes and his phone. We go outside. "So what's your story?" Luke Asks? "What do you mean?" I Ask?

"What do you like doing and what's your family like? Basically meaning what was your childhood like?" Luke Asks? "I like reading and singing. I would play guitar but i don't know how." I Say. "I could teach you tomorrow." Luke Says. "Sounds great." I Say.

I push open the bathroom door as it squeaks. We both walk in. People are showering. "The one over there is free. The hot water for one shower shuts off after 20 minutes." I Say. "Only 20?" Luke Asks? "Good Luck pretty boy." I Say.

I walk out of the bathroom and i am on Instagram as i walk back. I should go to the dock. My phone has 5%. I enter our cabin and i plug my charger into the wall near my bed and i plug in my phone. I walk outside and i walk over to the dock.

There's canoes and boats over here we could use for free. Awesome! This could be my little getaway spot. Maybe i could go out on a boat now. I step into one of the canoes and i stand up. It starts to flip but someone catches me so i don't fall.

"Thank you." I Say. "You're welcome." He Smiles. "I'm Dillon." I Say. "I'm Joe." He Says. Someone calls his name and he leaves. I just sit on the sand near the water. It's a little cold. I am cold. I hear footsteps. Luke.

He sits next to me. "You look cold." Luke Says. "Yeah I was about to go back to the cabin and you know put a jacket on." I Say. "No stay. Wear my jacket." Luke Says. He puts his jacket on my shoulders.

"Thank you." I Say. "Why is it so awkward between us?" Luke Asks. "I don't know." I Say. He puts his hand ontop of mine. That sends shivers down my spine. "Still cold?" Luke Asks? "A little." I Say. "You seem so... quiet almost.. nervous." Luke Says.

"I've just never hung out with a guy. Alone." I Say. "I'm not going to hurt you Dillon." Luke Says. "I know it's just i don't know." I Say. "Can i whisper something to you?" Luke Asks. He leans in to my ear but then turns my head and kisses my lips.

He sits back up and my checks turn red. "We should head back." I Say. "Y-Yeah." Luke Says. I take his jacket off me and i hand it to him. We both stand up and we start walking back to the cabin. We walk in and Luke flops on his bed.

I go into the tiny bathroom in our cabin and i wash my face. Luke Hemmings just kissed me. I wash my hands and i shut the light. "Night Luke." I Say. I lay down on my bed and i shut my eyes. A few minutes i feel someone on me. I open my eyes. Luke!?

"Luke what're you doing?" I Ask? "It's strange how i am attracted to you." Luke Says. He kisses my check. "Go to sleep." I Say. I turn over making him fall onto the ground. "Fine play hard to get." Luke Says. He crawls into his bed and i shut my eyes and i fall asleep without Luke disturbing me.

Literally disturbing.