Chapter 7

Sorry about the last chapter being short but this chapter.... Hope you enjoy this chapter! It'll be longer... ;D.... Kat as been working hard on this book guy's!  And I really wanna thank her because I've been busy so thank's :)! ~ Haley...

Chapter 7 (Alex's Pov)

 I was getting ready for a party. Emma kept begging me too go with her although I didn't feel like going. I knew the reason she wanted too go anyways because Dylan would be their and she wanted too catch his interest even though he is already interested in her. I put on black jean's with a black strapped  shirt with buttons going down the middle. Then put my necklace on me after that I put on my long black boots. (Outfit on the side =>)

After getting ready I left too pick up Emma. Good think she was waiting for me on her porch because I didn't wanna have too get out of the car. Once she got in I looked at her outfit it was really gorgeous. (Outfit on the side also =>)

"You look good" Emma says.

"You do too maybe too good for Dylan" I say and she hits me on the side of my arm.

"I'm not dressing up for him!" She's in denial.

"Totally are!" I say and smile.

"Uhh! Fine but your dressing up for Chase!" She say's and I gag.

"Ew, No never in my life will I ever dress up for him" I say.

"Don't you have too dress up for him on our double date" She winks.

"I almost forget about that and you remind me!" I say and start dreading tomorrow.

************************************

Once we got too the party I got out of the car. Emma left my side I knew were she was going so I decided not too even bother finding her . After that I just walked at sat beside the bar and drinked until Chase came up and sat beside me.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey you look good" Chase said with a wink.

"Thanks" I say and wink back. What's wrong with winking we obviously know we can't like each other so.

"Listen Alex if you don't wanna go on a double date with me then don't"

"It's not-"

"I can hang out somewhere else while Dylan and Emma go on a date" Chase says.

"How about we give them time alone on their date and we just hang out i'll even come too Dylan's house and watch you so you don't throw a party" I smiled and he nodded.

"If you can stop me that is" Chase smirked.

"I'll neuter you if you do" I say and raise my eyebrows and he put his hands up in defeat.

Chase finally left too talk too Dylan who was with Emma so I decided too just dance. Once I got in the middle of the dance floor I just moved my hips around and put my hands above my head until two muscular arm's wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw my x-boyfriend Logan.

"Get off me" I spat. I looked at him and and could tell he was drunk.

"Why baby" He questioned me. I glared at him and pushed him off of me which made his grip allot tighter.

"I'm not your baby any more Logan! Incase you forgot were over!" I spat too him. Why did we break up well Logan (Aka man whore) cheated on me with some slut so I kicked him in the shin. 

"If I say were not then were not" He said and kissed my neck. I couldn't push him.

"Get off of me!" I screamed and then his grip was gone. I turned around too see Logan on the floor with Chase over him.

"Don't go near her again" Chase spat too Logan angry. Chase walked over too me and wrapped his arm around my waist then we walked outside.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm just gonna go home do you mind telling Emma that I left and asked Dylan if he can give her a ride?" I say too him and he smiles.

"Yeah" He says.

"Thanks" I mutter and left.

I was finally in my bed at home no I was not crying over Logan he's not worth it. I was thinking about Chase his arm around me sent sparks all through my body and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of it.