14

"You stupid bitch. That does absolutely nothing to hinder m- what the hell?" Penny spoke with a confident sly smile until she tried to take a step and half of her body stayed immobile.

"Human ingenuity actually. Not hell." I answered dropping my gun and reaching up to rub Olly's back in an effort to quiet him. Gunshots and babies are not friends. I should have seen it coming but hell, I'm not a mom! I've only babysat like twice!

"Now I'm going to ask again, what do you want with her?" Sam asked staggering over to us.

Penny kept her mouth shut but rolled her eyes. This kind of questioning went on for a few minutes before Dean lost patience and slapped her like a red headed step child. (Oh the irony of that statement)

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed grabbing his arm, "Joy could still be alive!"

I instinctively forced Olly to look away as I bounced him and swayed back and forth. I understood Joy might or might not be in there and that she might get damaged in the process, hell I had shot her, but if anyone was going to hurt her it would be me.

"Boys. Out." I demanded holding Olly at arms length after coming to my conclusion.

"Are you sure you want us to leave you alone? It's your first-" Dean began to protest but Sam cut him off by almost hip checking him out of the way to take Olly.

"Out." I repeated.

Sam gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, "I will look for her car and baby stuff. Don't get too emotional and yell if you're in over your head. Careful Sunshine."

I nodded and waited until they closed the door. When they were gone I pulled a hay bail over right off to the side she couldn't move so she could barely look at me through the corner of her eye. I sat down and crossed my legs like I was sitting down to a friendly lunch with her.

"Persephone, you're named after the Greek god of the Underworld's wife correct?" I asked trying to throw her off.

She nodded and went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Did you know according to myth she helped people OUT of hell, not work to keep people in?"

"No. What is your point?" Penny snapped folding her arms across her chest in annoyance. Good she is just like a PMSing female.

"Absolutely nothing. I just really like Ancient Greece." I confessed with a smirk. She began tapping her mobile foot in annoyance which gave me thrills. This was always my specialty in high school and part of college, knocking bitches back down to their level.

"Thank you for not hurting my newphew. I expected him to be dead." I said leaning forward a little to see the reaction on her face. She looked disgusted with herself and like she would gladly slit my throat is given the chance.

"Oh... You didn't want to keep him alive did you? Who's orders?" I asked trying to keep a light but minutely condescending tone.

"Abbadon."

"We'll have to send her a fruit basket then!" I said clasping my hands together with a loud smack that made her twitch, "who knows, your head might be at the bottom!"

She tried wrenching her head around to look at me but could only get so far, "you wouldn't do that! Your sister is still in here!" She was attempting to sound confident but I could hear the unease in her voice.

"Prove it." I demanded getting up and standing just out of her arms reach.

"Mmmmmm, nope! I think I'll let you gamble on it!" Penny smirked.