Your Everything (Katie and Justin Bieber)

For ms PickledNutella
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything will be okay, I promise," Justin's voice echoed through my thoughts. But will it? I honestly wasn't sure anymore. My family was close to bankrupt, my mom scrambling to find a job that would keep food on the table. My dad left a long time ago to find a better life. I hadn't heard from my older sister ever since she ran off to live with her new boyfriend. But I did know one thing that was good in my life.

I still had Justin with me.

Our families had been so far in debt, we just decided to work together to sell any unneeded things in what was left in our houses. That meant no luxury items, such as shoes. The only pair I had were some old vans from years ago that I had grown too big for a while ago.

Same for Justin. Except he had managed to keep one thing--his guitar. We went out everyday possible, singing our hearts out for any money the crowd was generous enough to put in.

There was a knock at the window. I glanced up, smiling when I saw a familiar pair of eyes meet mine. Justin opened the window and I grabbed my hat. Justin placed his hands on my waist, lifting me out fo the window as if I weighed nothing.

"I see you survived the night," Justin joked lightly, smiling as he pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled as well, but my stomach sunk. I actually wondered how many other nights my mom and I will be able to get through. It was only a matter of time before something went wrong again.

"Ready?" I asked, grabbing his hand after we pulled out of the hug. He nodded, squeezing my hand reassuringly after adjusting the guitar strap back onto the top of his shoulder.

We walked hand-in-hand down towards the square. My mind swirled with questions, and small hopes that the square would be busy today. I felt the pressure set in. I honestly hoped it was busy, because the busier it was, the more money that was burning holes in people's pockets.

As we turned the corner, a smile sprouted off my lips. It was filled with people, from people who were bustling past to get home from work, or just tourists checking out the well-known fountain. Justin really does know the time to come, right at rush hour. I glanced at Justin, and he had a smile on his face as well. We both knew today was going to be good.

Justin pulled me over to our usual spot right in front of the fountain. I tossed my hat a few feet in front of where we set up, stepping back to sit on the edge of the fountain next to Justin. He placed the guitar on his knee and did a few strums to warm up. I smiled, watching his hands move almost naturally across the strings.

I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go to

You open the door

There's so much more

I've never seen it before

I was trying to fly

But I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own

Every sky was your own kind of blue