The prophecy

You was in your dorm at Hogwarts, you was alone, everybody was out and celebrated.. that the year was over. But you.. you lost Sirius. Which was hard for you, but you couldn't even imagine how it must've felt for Harry. He died because of you and Harry, you met Voldemort.. he threatened to kill Fred. Should you break up with him? For his safety? You couldn't be without him, but he might die, so you would've lost him anyway.

You wanted advice from Harry but he was way to upset.. so you went to Dumbledore's office.

Harry was there, when you arrived "hey" he said "ah, y/n" said Dumbledore, who was next to Harry. "Sorry to interrupt" you said and was about to leave. "No, please stay y/n, this concerns you as well" said Dumbledore, you sat next to Harry. "It is my fault that Sirius died" said Dumbledore, You looked at Harry, who glared at Dumbledore.

"Or I should say almost entirely my fault.. I will not be so arrogant as to claim responsibility for the whole. Sirius was a brave, clever, and energetic man, and such men are not usually content to sit at home in hiding while they believe others to be in danger. Nevertheless, you should never have believed for an instant that there was any necessity for you to go to the Department of Mysteries tonight. If I had been open with you 2, as I should have been, you would have known a long time

ago that Voldemort might try and lure you to the Department of Mysteries, and you would never have been tricked into going there tonight. And Sirius would not have had to come after you. That blame lies with me, and with me alone." You looked at Harry that was surprisingly calm.. "i don't get it" you said, "I'll explain more, y/n.. if you let me" said Dumbledore and Harry nodded.

"I guessed, 15 years ago," said Dumbledore, "when I saw the scars upon your foreheads, what it might mean. I guessed that it might be the sign of a connection forged between you 2 and Voldemort."

"You've told us this before, Professor," said Harry bluntly. He did not care about being rude.. it was obvious, but you didn't blame him. "Yes," said Dumbledore apologetically. "Yes, but you see, it is necessary to start with your scars. For it became apparent, shortly after both of you rejoined the magical world, that I was correct, and that your scars was giving you warnings when Voldemort was close to either one of you, or else feeling powerful emotion." "I know," said Harry wearily. You ignored him and listened to Dumbledore. He explained why he wasn't the one who learned you occlumency..

"Voldemort's aim in possessing none of you, as he demonstrated tonight, would not have been my destruction. It would have been yours. He hoped, when he possessed you briefly a short while ago, that I would sacrifice you 2 in the hope of killing him." The sun was shining in Dumbledore's office as he told the story.. you was almost blended. He told you that when you told Snape about Sirius, Snape checked the grimmauld place.. you knew he wasn't a bad guy.. he also told you that when you asked Kreacher about where Sirius was.. Narcissa, told him to tell you that he was gone.. Kreacher knew that he was home.. he helped them.. you was so mad at Kreacher.. but you forgot about that when Dumbledore told you and Harry why you're staying at the Dursley's.. he said that it because Petunia has your mother's blood and your mother saved you and Harry.. Voldemort can't hurt you or Harry near her.. It was interesting to hear this.. he also told you and Harry about the prophecy.

"Voldemort tried to kill both of you when you were a child because of a prophecy made shortly before your births. He knew the prophecy had been made, though he did not know its full contents. He set out to kill you 2 when you were still a baby, believing he was fulfilling the terms of the prophecy. He discovered, to his cost, that he was mistaken, when the curse intended to kill you backfired. And so, since his return to his body, and particularly since your extraordinaries escapes from him last year, he has been determined to hear that prophecy in its entirety. This is the weapon he has been seeking so assiduously since his return: the knowledge of how to destroy the Potter twins" "what was the prophecy about?" you asked, curiously.