Chapter 2

My eyes widened in fear, before I straightened up, and trying not to sound afraid stated, "my name is Acacia, and youpeople have mywolf cub, all I want is to see him and make sure that he is okay." The man quirked an eyebrowat me,

"really?" "Well you don't mind if I accompany you and see how the wolf cub reacts to your presence do you?" "No, I do not", I stated, then turned and started to walk in the direction that I felt Shadow in, The man followed behind me, his footsteps silent, I wouldn't even know he was there except that I could faintly hear him breathing he was so close.

I continue to go  in the direction that Shadow was in, coming upon a camp, I felt several curious stares on me but ignored them, I had to find my cub after all, I stopped in the middle of the camp and looked around me, when I saw him I felt tears spring to my eyes and I let out a mourful wail that sounded more like a depressed howl, Shadow tried to raise his head but didn't have the strength.

I rann over to my poor little cubb and gently hugged him to me, oh Shadow I muttered "I don't know if I can fix this". I started to unwrap his bandages, and thats when the man and another, came up to me, what do you think your doing? they demanded, and I turned and snarled at them, my hood falling down in the process, "I am trying to save him!" I quickly whipped back around, and finished unwrapping his bandages, than I focused on our energies, I started to glow white and soon everyone had weapons of some sort pointed at me but I ignored them, and opening my eyes stared at Shadow I knew that the veins around my eyes had popped out and I could now see all the veins and muscles along with the organs in Shadow's body, as carefully as I could I started to send the white energy in, showing it where it needed to go and what it needed to fix.

It was a long process but finally he was healed, Luna came loping towards me and greeted Shadow first before turning towards me, there you go, I said softly your all healed up, my eyes were bleary as I tried to stand barely managing to stumble to my feet.

'Mistress Acacia! two voices called out, Mistress are you alright?'

'I am Luna, just so tired'

With that I collapsed the last thing I saw was a man jump down in front of me, and the last thing I heard were two anguish filled howls.

Robin P.O.V

As I was running towards the camp to check on the wolf cub that we had found earlier, I noticed that everyone had gathered around what looked like to be a small girl. Ash and Josh walked up to the girl, one of them I think it was Ash said something, that caused her to whip around and snarl something at him, in that moment, the hood that she was wearing fell down, revealing the fact that her eyes were an extremely pale blue with no pupils and that her hair was white and braided back, she turned back around and continue with what she was doing, I moved so that I could see her better, moving so that I was standing on a tree branch a little ways away from where she was kneeling, I watched as she ccosed her eyes and suddenly the veins around them bulged out and she started to glow white, all of my men immediately pulled out their weapons, only putting them away when it became obvious that she wasn't going to try and harm anybody, I couldn't be sure whether to be happy that they had reacted to a would be threat or sad about the fact that the threat seemed to be a little girl and none of the men looked even the slightest bit regretful. Suddenly the girl snapped open her eyes and looked doen at the cub, she started moving her hands over top of the wounds and seemed to be urging the light into the cub, slowly the light seemed to heal the wolf cub. when it was over she stumbled to her feet, there was another wolf cub who came rushing towards the one who had been hurt, they greeted eachother before both turned to look at the girl who was swaying on her feet she seemed to smile at them, before she collapsed, I jumped down in front of her.

sorry I have a bad case of writers block... this story is on HOLD until further notice.. or updates