The Threesome.

Jessica POV

      Alison and I walked to Zoey's house only hand. I can't believe we were actually doing this. I was scared now I am fucking two of my Best friend Well it's not like Jenna is Lesbian. I feel Bad really bad. I just wanna get this fucking over it Maybe we will enjoy it. "Are you scared?" said Alison. "Yea" I said. She kissed me "Just think of me.

We finally arrrived at Zoey. "Candles were lit In the house. Rose petals on the bed.

"Come in " Zoey took off  her clothes. She took Off my shirt. "I love you rack" she said. she caressed them. She sucked on them. "This is good" She took Of Alison'S clothes. She kissed all over her. then felt her wet Pussy . Alisonand I were KIssing. Whilele Zoey was  fingered me. " OH fuck me, fuck me harder Don't fucking stop" Alison put her mouth on my pussy. My pussy felt good. SH etaste my wetness. She kissed my neck She licked my boobs. Zoey Kissed me all over. she whispered dirty things in my ear. she licked from head to my Pussy.  We all were moaning. I licked Zoey's pussy.

We layed in Bed. The room smelled like wet pussy. "That was good" said Alison she was sweating. "I loved it " said Zoey. I admitted "yup I don't mind doing this again"