You Know you want me

Jessica Pov

 I was scared out of my mind to see Ali. I walked down the hallway There she was. she lookes beautiful. I can't hide it any longer I love her

"Hey Jessie, Why did you leave?  I really enjoyed myself. It kind of hurt my feelings you know. Jessica I think I like you and--"  Alision didn't get to finish our other bestfriend  Jenna walked up.

"Hey guys wassup sorry I had to miss the sleeopover Zoey had to too. we had to go  California for the weekend. anyways I have to go she kissed both of them on the cheek and left" Zoey was our other Bestfriend the four of us were BFFs. How are we ever going to tell them.

 "come Jessie" said Alision once we were alone. She brought me to the bathroom. We went in a stall. We started Kissing then I was up against the wall. She sucked all over me and gave me hickies. my breast were in her mouth. she sucked and feeled on them she pulled my panties down she fingered me. "ah fuck me"  I moaned loudly. A few kids entered the bathroom I climbed up on the toilet so it looks like one person is in the stall. After they left, I said "Ali I am willing foor a relationships but it has to be secretive."

I kissed her then gave her a smile.

"Bye baby," she said As she Kissed me while her tongue explored my mouth. She walked out the stall. I was speechless. I had my eyes close passionately.

 I finally step out of the stall and slam into the biggest slut  in the school Rachel Beaver. I despise her. " Well lookie here it the bitch Jessica" said  Rachel. "get the fuck out of my face  fucking whore" I said. "aww are you still mad that I took Seth GET  over it He likes me find another man's cock u dumb bitch"  she said. "YOU Trifling bitch you put women to shame if you are even one! Now Move!" I said. I pushed her out of my way. i stormed out of the bathroom. I was pissed the fuck of. I just hae Rachel

First of all that bitch stole my boyfriend. She lied got me kicked off soccer team luckily I sneaked my way back in to captain. I hope she mashes her head on a brick. But I am over Seth. I ahve Ali my love, My heartbeat, I knew her all my life.

I saw Zoey. She was Lesbian and proud everyone knew. Only people to be a bitch about it was Rachel of course. I hope That bitch chokes and die.

"Hey Zoey wat sup" I asked

"what are you doing skipping class, a new boyfriend." she said.

"I should ask you the same thing" I said

"oh just a one night stand with Rebekah hall" she replied.

"such a bad girl well she is in closet she wanted to set her feeling straight, I helped her with a wild ass ride"  said Zoey.

The bell rang acknowledging the fact that the a period was here. I hurried off to class saying bye to Zoey and kissing her on the cheeks. which all of us Bffs do.

Alison's POV

Jessica was over my house. We were making out on my bed. She kissed me all over. her tongue was exploring my mouth I grabbed her breast i squeased on them. I sucked on her breast. I kept sucking and lickling it. Her boobs got hard. She moaned "keep going don't fucking stop. " She fingered me. "harder go fucking hard" I nianed. I loved it. It was a blast. Zoey busted in "hey..WHOA!"

"It's not what you think" said Jessica as she wrapped her naked self In my Sheet.

"Did I just walk in On you two fucking each other I cant fucking believe this. This is great" said Zoey.

I couldn't say anything. "don't tell anyone Jessica said.

"I wont, Once we could do............................................ a threesome, I have been dying for one Please" said Zoey.

"I don't mind, What about you Ali?' said Jessica. I finally said something "I am ok with it"

"Tomorrow at   9 0clock  to 3am My place no parents home. Now I am going to go cause I think I am dreaming Yes a new Fuck buddy!  said Zoey