Chapter 1 - Elaine

Chapter 1

If you thought that being a youtuber is easy then I strongly advise you to rethink those thoughts. A lot of people think that I just take a camera and do something without thinking about what I'm doing beforehand ,but that's not true at all. It's so much more work than that. It takes time, preparation and creativity. And of course those days when that last one is nowhere to be found.

Me: Ugh I have no inspiration, what so ever.
Kian: Just ask your fans. They always have great ideas!

This is my best friend Kian for you. He's annoying, lazy and well horny 99% of the time but I love him anyway. He's a youtuber too, we actually started together by making some stupid 'music videos' on youtuber and later he decided to make some other videos too, but I didn't really want to do that. Yeah right now I'm kind of happy that he convinced to do it anyway me because I couldn't imagine my life without YouTube.

Me: I'm not as lazy as you are, Kian. I actually try to think of something myself.
Kian: Yeah and that's really working out. But anyway, fine by me.

He continued doing what he was doing before I interrupted him.
I decided I would give my mind a rest and searched for my phone to go on twitter for a while but surprisingly, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Me: Kian? Do you know where my pho- what are you doing with my phone?
Kian: Twitter. Oh by the way we're doing a video together today.
Me: Oh? So I don't have any input in this?
Kian: No.

Basically this was his way of dealing with a creative block. Most of the time he would do an ask Kian or the girlfriend tag but since he and Andrea broke up, I guess I replaced her. Okay no, that sounded wrong.

Me and Kian are not dating, nor will we ever. But I guess since he can't do the girlfried tag anymore that he's going to do something like the best friend tag? I don't know, he could do something completely different but that's what I predict.

Kian: Your fans have some serious relationship problems, I have to say.
Me: What are you talking about?
Kian: You keep getting tweets about fans who got dumped, apparently for no reason, and yeah they're asking you for advice and what they did wrong blah blah blah.
Me: They didn't do anything wrong. Guys are just dicks!
Kian: Typical girls! You're always innocent and we are always the bad ones. Well let me tell you this, we sometimes do have a reason you know. Like, girls can be so clingy and get overly jealous and emotional. When you just start dating, these are things that literally ruin everything.
Hey! You could make a video about that!
Me: What? Kian what the actual fuck are you talking about?
Kian: Isn't it obvious? You can talk about all the things guys think are annoying and could ruin your relationship! It's brilliant! You could date someone and at first you could be like really cool to make sure the guy is interested and then you start doing all this annoying things that he hates and you have to make sure he dumps you before you make your video.

Kian had a lot of bad ideas. About 90% of his ideas were awful but this one had to be the worst. It was mean and completely ridiculous. I couldn't just fake date someone just for a video! I can't use someone like that! That's just mean.

Me: No! It's basically playing with someone's feelings and I don't want to hurt him. Besides, how do I even find someone to date that quickly?
Kian: First of all you're going to be dating for less than 2 weeks. Believe me when I say that guys don't get attached that easily, so basically you're not going to hurt him. And are you kidding me? There are guys waiting in line for you at school, you just always decline. For this little experiment you just have to say yes for a change.
Me: I don't know. I can't use someone like that. I just... I-no.
Kian: Come on! Just imagine what a great video it would be and you're helping your fans! Think about the fans Elaine!

I can't believe I'm considering this. I can't do this but at the same time he is right.
It would make a pretty good video. Let's just hope that it all turns out well...

Me: Okay.
Kian: So basically you have 5 days left until your next video but that's way too short so I suggest you don't make a video this week and then you have 12 days left. Wait make it 10 because you'll start tomorrow and you need one day to film and edit it. But now my video...
Me: Wow wow wow! Slow down pretty boy. Why do I feel like you had this whole thing planned out for weeks?
Kian: I swear I didn't! I just thought of it right now. But can we please film my video now?

°

Kian: Hey guys. What's up? My name is Kian Lawley and today I'll be doing a video with my beautiful best friend Elaine. We'll be doing the Best Friend Tag! Now a lot of people do it with eggs but we decided to do it with whipped cream. So basically whenever someone gets a question wrong they get a paper plate full of whipped cream in their face. So are you ready?

Me: Bring it on, Lawley
Kian: Okay so first question. Who was my first kiss?

This question made me laugh because this was literally one of the easiest questions ever.

Me: That's so easy! It was me! I remember it like it was yesterday! We were playing truth or dare and Kian got dared to kiss a girl but he was like 8 years old he didn't like any of the girls. He thought they were gross so he kissed me.
Kian: We have kissed a few times after that but we have no feelings for each other what so ever.
Me: Alright next question! What's my favorite color?

I knew that this was a tricky question since I don't recall ever telling him what my favorite color was.

Kian: You have got to be kidding me! You've never told me what your favorite color is! How should I know?!
Me: Just guess!
Kian: Okay. Euh... green?
Me: No.

Let me tell you his face was priceless when I threw the whipped cream at him.
We continued this game until we had both asked each other 10 questions and let me tell you Kian lost big time.

Kian: I feel like such a bad friend.
Me: You should!
Kian: Yeah but your questions were hard! Anyway, thanks for watching! Give it a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it and yeah as for Elaine's video. She won't be uploading a new video because she's working on this big project and she needs some time. I love you guys and see you next week.

Making a video with Kian is so much fun to be honest. The only problem is, you always end up dirty.

Me: I'm going to take a shower.
Kian: Mind if I join you?
Me: Keep dreaming, Lawley.
Kian: Alright. Oh yeah I would think about tomorrow if I were you.

And that's exactly what I did during my shower. Thinking.  A lot.

A/N
Well yeah this is different as you can see but we decided to give this writing style a shot. Anyway when the chapter is in bold and italics like this: Chapter 1 it means that it's Elaine's pov. When the chapter is just in bold it means that it's Michael's pov like this: Chapter 1
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FAN ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY/READING LIST AND CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANFICS.