6

Ash's pov...

I woke up with the worlds worst headache pounding my brain against the sides of my skull. Owch. I then began to recall the events that had happened god knows how long ago then realised my surrounding were different. Well I couldn't see them because it was too dark but I could feel that I was no longer at the side of the road anymore. I felt like I was in a bed. Oh well might as well as just lay here then, I thought to myself then rolled over only to be blocked by an object in my bed.

It made me jump at first but then I slowly reached out and touched the object finding it as cold as ice yet in the shape of a body.

Is it a dead person?!

Omg please tell me it's not a dead person.

I got up out of bed and ran to the walls to try and find a light switch but I couldn't find one. Where the hell am I? Am I at home? Did someone pick me up off the side of the road and take me back to their house to become some sort of slave for them? Why the hell am I here?

I began to panic and my breath became heavier than normal but my breaths were more sharp and wobbly. I was having a slight panic attack.

I slid my back down the wall so I was sitting on the floor with my head between my knees to try and calm myself down and return my breathing back to normal. Luckily it worked and I stood up again slowly with my legs shaking beneath me.

"Ash? Are you okay sweetie?" A voice sounded from across the room shocking me out of my life.

"Who the hell are you and why the hell am I here? Wait where the hell is, here?" I said shaking and backing up against the far side of the room from the voice.

"It's okay, it's just me, Gerard. You are in your den and your here because Rose needed us to hide while she got rid off all the potions that had been planted in my house by your mom." He said and I sighed with relief.

I nodded and then realised that he couldn't I fact see me. "Okay. Why is it so dark in here? Where is the light switch?" I asked.

"Erm there isn't one Ash. Are you sure your okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I said not understanding.

"It's like you have lost your memory, you normally turn on the lights with some magic spell or something." He said sounding some what frustrated and concerned.

"What do I say?...abracadabra!" I said in attempt to turn the lights on.

For some reason Gerard started laughing and I heard a thump which I was guessing him falling on the floor.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Abracadabra!" He laughed out loud and said between giggles. "Abra-freaking- cadabra!" He almost screamed.

His hysterics were making me want to laugh along as well but i just couldn't I was being completely serious when saying it.

"Maybes I didn't say it right? What do you think, Gee?" I said.

"I THINK YOU ARE OFF YOUR HEAD! ABRACADABRA!" He wailed with laughter.

"What should I do?" I asked.

As if he would know, that was a bit pointless asking him about spells.

His laughter died out and he stood up after a few seconds being all serious.

"Say it like you mean it, with force, demand, control." He said and I blindly nodded again.

"ABRACADABRA!" I bellowed and flicked my wrists out sending blue sparks across the room and illuminating our surroundings.

The light didn't last for long because as soon as I dropped my hands out of shock the light died out.

"Okay, that was just a joke but I think Abracadabra is actually some sort of spell but don't do it again 'cos you hit me with a spark and it burned Into my arm." He said.

"So I just think of turning on electricity then it happens, because when I said abracadabra I was thinking about blue sparks. I have no idea why though." I said confusing myself with the last part.

"Yeah I'm guessing, just try it." He said.

"What word should I say?" I asked.

"Let there be light." He said but for some reason I think he was messing around again.

I just shrugged and did it anyways.

"Let there be light." I said and flicked my wrists towards the lightbulb above us and it works.

"Ok now seriously why can't you remember all this?" Gerard said with a concerned look on his face while standing with his arms crossed and all of his weight on one leg maki himself look sassy.

"Well a few weeks ago I tried to commit suicide but someone stopped my from drowning in the water at the bottom of the bridge after I had taken vodka and a lot of sleeping pills. When I woke up I couldn't remember anything but I gradually started to get some of my memory back. I think I have most of it back now, only a little left to remember like spells, some people, school and stuff. Me and Rose were on our way out to see who saved me from drowning and pulling me ashore but then I had a flash back and it knocked me out." I explained.

"Oh. I had no idea Ash. I'm sorry." He said looking a little sad and hurt.

"So... Do you know who saved me?" I asked.

He just looked down at the ground and shook his head.

So it wasn't Gerard who saved me. I was thinking that it more than likely was because he was under a love potion but obviously not.

So if it wasn't Gerard, then who was it?