4

"So who do you wanna know about first? Who ever you pick we could go and talk to first?" Rose asked pointing to the suicide note with names on.

"Erm.... Ray?" I asked more of a question and then nodded to confirm my choice.

"Ok, you have known Ray since primary school, he was Frank's friend but he introduced you two and you all became good friends." She said plainly.

"Is that it?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, what do you wanna know?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Hobbies? Looks? Something that can help me remember him maybes?"

"He is about 6ft, curly Afro, he plays lead guitar and is awesome if I say so myself. Erm, he likes comics, Xbox, play station, pizza, guy stuff. Just a teenaged boy basically." She said and I nodded getting a brief image. "Who next?"

"Erm... Bob." I replied with a small smile at the unique name.

"Ok you met Bob in secondary school, he was being picked on so you Ray and Frank went over to help him. From there you four became the best-est of friends. He is almost 6ft, blonde hair and small stubble, blue eyes and he really likes the drums. And like Ray he is a typical teenage boy. Pizza, movies, video games, etcetera etcetera. Who now?" She explained.

"Who is this Frank person?" I ask.

"Well in primary school Frank and you were playing in the sand box and Frank put sand on your head, you argued, apologised, then became best friends. Later on we found out that he was also a dark witch but when you told him about becoming a light witch he was all for the idea. He is short, dark short hair, plays rhythm guitar, fails almost every class and is a prankster. He is also a typical boy. You two were best friends before you kind of shut everyone out." She explained looking a bit sad when she mentioned when I shut everyone out.

"I'm sorry, for shutting everyone out, for getting in so much trouble. For leaving you. For trying to commit suicide. I'm sorry for killing Kieran, for being so naïve, for falling into mothers trap, for everything. I have ruined everything. I'm so sorry Rose." I stopped walking and let out a sob.

Rose came up to me and gave me a gentle hug and rocked us back and forth.

"It's ok, it's not your fault. The past is in the past now, let's just start new okay?" She said.

"Yeah." I said wiping a tear away.

Sometimes it is hard to believe that she is the younger sister out of us. She is not only my sister, but my best friend. She is the best thing in my life right now.

Suddenly an image flashed in front of my eyes making me stop dead in my tracks and fall to the floor.

It was a picture of all of us sitting in a music lesson collecting ideas for a song and laughing about something.

Before I knew it I was back to reality and being sick on the side of the road.

"Rose, I don't feel to good." I said before going really dizzy and being sick again.

I could faintly hear Rose calling my name while I became a bit stray eyed. Then she called a different name waving someone over. Before I knew it Gerard was bent over the top of my face.

Then I remembered what he did.

I lamely reached up my hand to stroke his face but took him by surprise when I pulled my hand down sharply slapping him hard before everything turned black relieving me from the pain.