FORTY ONE: PRIDE (A DEEPER LOVE), PT. 1

MILES

We finally made it to Washington DC. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.

We went to the car rental place and got three vehicles. Then we made our way to the hotel.

Kristian and Adrian are sharing a room. Garrett and Dylan sharing a room. Keldric and Evan sharing a room. Troy got a single suite. Sean and Damion got their room. And me and bae got our room.

Bae put the key in (well the card) and opened the door.

This room is marvelous!!!!!

Kitchen, living room, bathroom, and my my my our room.... This king sized bed....It has silk sheets. I've never slept on silk sheets.

DERRICK: BAE YOU ALRIGHT?

MILES: SILK SHEETS 😍😍😍😍😍😍

DERRICK: IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER IM GUESSING YOU'VE NEVER SLEPT ON SILK SHEETS BEFORE.

MILES: NO I HAVEN'T, BUT TONIGHT I WILL.

I rolled around on the bed grasping onto the silk sheets.

Derrick sat on the bed.

DERRICK: YOU FUNNY AS FUCK. I'LL GIVE YOU THAT.

MILES: I GUESS IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY. IF YOU WAIT PATIENTLY YOUR DREAMS WILL EVENTUALLY COME TRUE AND THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE.

DERRICK: I HOPE MY DREAMS COME TRUE AS WELL.

MILES: AND WHAT DREAM MIGHT THAT BE BAE?

DERRICK: ME AND YOU EXPLORING EACH OTHERS BODIES.

MILES: DERRICK WE GONE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR THAT. WE GOTTA GET READY FOR TODAY'S PARADE.

DERRICK: THE PRIDE PARADE DON'T START FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS, SO IN THE MEANTIME CAN WE...

MILES: HOW ABOUT WE TAKE A LIL NAP. I'M STILL TIRED AS HELL.

DERRICK: FINE, BUT I AIN'T GONE GIVE YOU THE DICK WHEN YOU WANT IT.

MILES: YOU DON'T HAVE TO. I'LL JUST TAKE IT.

DERRICK: I'MMA PRESS CHARGES ON YOU.

MILES: FOR WHAT? YOU MY MAN SO THAT MEANS IT'S MY DICK SO I'MMA TAKE WHAT'S MINES.

DERRICK: WHATEVER. I GUESS I'M TAKING ONE TO.

MILES: FINE.

DERRICK: FINE.

Derrick got on his side of the king sized bed and I got on mines.

DERRICK: CAN WE AT LEAST CUDDLE?

MILES: I DON'T CARE.

I would have sex, but I'm fucking tired. I can't even keep my eyes open.

I see y'all in a few. I need to be well rested for this evening's festivities.

KELDRIC

Evan was in his bed snoozing away while I was laying across my bed scrolling through Facebook.

It's dead as fuck. Ain't nobody talking about shit.

I threw my phone on the other side of me.

KELDRIC: I'M THIRSTY AS FUCK.