Stupid Rumours

Thanks to the girl that tried threatening me, rumors had started about me only being friends with the host club for money and pleasure.

______________________________

It was a another day of hosting with y/n sitting with haruhi. Haruhi and the others were talking to quest as y/n just resting until she overheard a convocation. “Hey haven’t you noticed that y/n is really close to haruhi?” “ya maybe there dating?” “If so than Haruhi must be stupid to fall for that slut.”
The last one made me snap.

I shot out of my chair and stomped towards the two girls that had called Haruhi stupid. I grabbed the girls collar and put us face to face giving her a harsh glare. “LISTEN HERE YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ALL YOU FUCKING LIKE, BUT INSULTING MY HARUHI IS NOT GOING TO FUCKING PASS! IF I HEAR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SAY SOMETHING BAD OR RELATIVELY HURTFUL ABOUT HARUHI I WILL MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!” after all my yelling everyone looked shocked at my yelling and the two girls nodded their heads fast making me nod in approval. I left without a word.

_________________________________________
Quike question.
Do you want more freqent but short chapters or less frequent but longer chapter?

Okay bye