Host club?

Song has nothing to do with the story but I realy like it😅
_______-_______-_________-__-__-________-__

3rd pov

After the threat she made at Kyoya, the twin’s, tamaki, and honey were hiding behind Haruhi screaming “Haruhi save us, your girlfriend is scary!”
Later (y/n) and haruhi sat down with kyoya and mori while the other four where still scared of (y/n). “So miss (y/n), where did you and haruhi meet?” Kyoya asked as politely as he could

“Well about 5 years ago
I was out shopping and bumped into haruhi, who was heading home, she had a bunch of bags so I helped her home and found out we had a lot in common. After that we hung out a lot and so I developed feelings for her but I was scared of rejection so I stayed quiet.

three years ago, haruhi confessed that she liked me. I was so overjoyed that I ended up jumping on her and kissing all over her face” (y/n) finished with a small smile

“May I ask how you all know haruhi?”

“Well beautiful princess! We are the Host Club!” shouted an over excited blond that interrupted there conversation, (y/n) was super confused “Host Club? Haruhi did you join a club full of prostitutes?” when (y/n) said that Tamaki was sent to his emo corner and started growing mushrooms. “Not at all miss (y/n) we-” Kyoya was cut off by a cut voice saying “what’s a prostitute?” (y/n) looked down and swiftly picked him up and started cuddling him like a stuffed bear and mumbling “ protect the innocent!” over and over again.

While that was happening the twins approached Haruhi and asked in sink “hay haruhi is she why you handle the boss so well?” “kind of but she is less persistent when it comes to those how want to keep private.” haruhi said.

During huruhis and the twinz conversation kyoya and honey explained what a Host Club was