The Boy Next Door

Sup peoples, Jezz here :) How r u guys? This is my next story so enjoy :) Hope u like it!! Please comment!! :) Vote, comment, and/or fan if u want the next chapter!! I accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!! Please comment and tell me what u think!! Like it? Love it? Hate it?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire Of The Heart

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Boy Next Door

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh. School tomorrow. I stood up, stretching my aching muscles and yawning tiredly. With my eyes only half open and my head lolling to the side, I grabbed a light gray tank that hugged my curves nicely, a pair of slightly faded dark blue, ripped, jean short shorts, my favorite gray bonds bra and matching boy shorts, and a pair of black and gray converse. I walked into my en suite and ran a hot shower. I slipped off my neon orange triggers, oversize signed Metallica t shirt and bright green undergarments before stepping into the large shower, the hot water ran over my tense aching muscles, relaxing them. I washed my long curly hair with my favorite geranium scented shampoo and conditioner, sending off a sweet earthy scent, and did all the other things you do when you have a shower. I, in habit, started singing. When I was finished I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a soft light blue towel around me. I stood in front of the open window and was immediately dry, due to the hot weather. I got dressed and put on my black cross necklace and a pair of aviators. I quickly applied some black eyeliner, my eye lashes were already dark enough, and a clear lip gloss. There I was done. I glanced in the mirror at my long brown hair, due to the water it looked black and my violet eyes. Not to brag, but I was pretty. I inherited that from my mother, she was beautiful. I shrugged and walked downstairs. Everyone was at the table eating. The clock read 8:30.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go explore, maybe even go to the beach or something" I told them.

"Be careful honey" Penny smiled at me.

"Will do" I smiled back. "I might take my guitar"

"Again, be careful, especially if you're riding your skateboard" Jett smirked.

"Hahaha. I remember that" Corrie laughed.

"Remy was so mad" Ronnie chuckled.

"Hey, I got into trouble for it" Remy defended himself.

"I'm sorry" I cried. "Why do you bring that up?"

"Was that when you nearly dropped your guitar and because you were paying attention to it, you ran into your principal and he had to stay in the hospital for like a month?" Penny asked.

"It was an accident" I yelled. Everyone laughed. I grabbed an apple and vitamin water out of the fridge, grabbed my guitar and skateboard, and left. I pulled out my iPod and played 'Scars' by Papa Roach. I sang along and put my guitar over my head, making sure it wasn't going to fall off as I started riding down the path. Arizona was beautiful. To be exact, it was Phoenix, Arizona. The bright, hot sun was out and people were laughing and playing. I rode past a heap of guys who started wolf whistling. Ugh.

"Hey babe" one of them yelled. I flipped them off and kept going. They all laughed and I could feel them staring at my ass. Wait for it. 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . "Nice ass" someone yelled. Did I call that or what? I shook my head and didn't even bother beating them to a pulp like I normally would.

"Hey look out!" someone yelled. I looked up to see a football heading my way. It was just about to hit me. I lifted my arm up and caught it but then the wheel of my skateboard got caught on something and suddenly I was falling. I closed my eyes, ready for the pain of the cement but instead I felt someone pick me up and turn around so that they would hit the ground first. I heard someone grunt in pain as they hit the ground and I landed on top of them. My head knocked forward and something metal hit my lip. I could taste a metallic taste in my mouth. Luckily, my guitar had span around and was now on my back. I opened my eyes to see bright blue ones. I looked up at the person. It was the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen, he was about my age too. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen and jet black hair. He had a black lip ring on the bottom left side of his mouth. Was that what hit my lip? I blushed at that thought.