A Beautiful Family Moment

Sup peoples, Jezz here :) How r u guys? This is my next story so enjoy :) Hope u like it!! Please comment!! :) Vote, comment, and/or fan if u want the next chapter!! I accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!! Please comment and tell me what u think!! Like it? Love it? Hate it? Check out the YouTube video of all the characters!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire Of The Heart

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Family Moment

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my silver tabby cat Lilly, nibbling on the top of my right ear, next to my earring. My violet eyes snap open to see Lilly's brilliant, electric blue ones. I groaned and looked over to my alarm clock. 8:30. I banged on the wall to my left and in ran Jett, the best brother in the world. I switched on the TV to see the best TV show in the world.

Captain: Are you ready kids?

Kids: Aye-aye Captain.

Captain: I can't hear you...

Kids: Aye-Aye Captain!!

Captain: Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Ready?

Everybody: SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! Captain: SpongeBob.... SquarePants! Haha.

"Team Patrick!" I yelled.

"No way. SpongeBob!" Jett protested.

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"Let Lilly pick"

"Pft" I grabbed my Patrick Star and SpongeBob SquarePants toys.

"Which one Lilly?" I asked. She snuggled up to Patrick Star.

"Haha. Patrick wins" I said, victoriously while Jett frowned. I smirked at him.

Okay so maybe I should introduce myself. Hi, I am Juliet Ellie Blake. I am seventeen years old. Jett is eighteen and I also have an older sister, Ronnie. She looks a bit like me, but with brown eyes like Jett and straight hair, same color as mine and Jett's. Jett has a fiancée, Corrie who is pregnant with triplets. She is due in four months. I am so happy for them and I am going to be an auntie. Auntie Jeb. I like it. Corrie has light brown hair and green gray eyes and she is obsessed with music, just like my brother. Anyway, I have violet eyes to die for and long, curly, dark brown hair, I have a tiny button nose and full lips. I am short. Five foot nothing. Hehehe. I love saying that. My motto; tiny but mighty. Jett always said that I was so short but if I am angry, people should keep a fair distance away from me. Me, Jett, and Ronnie were adopted seven years ago after my parents tragic death in a car accident that killed the five teenagers in the other car, two people who were just walking by, on the sidewalk, my dad, my mum, and her unborn child. My little brother.