Ch. 9

Khalid and his friends pulls up at a nice modern home. Khalid was impressed on how nice the house looked. Him and his friends got out the SUV, heading towards the house. The party was going on.

"This is so amazing, Khalid." Ella Mai said.

"Yeah, this is gonna be awesome!" Alessia jumped.

Khalid just stared at the huge house. Kendall is the most popular and richest girl in the school. She's hard to impress.

His friends continued walking to the house. Ella Mai looks back, noticing that Khalid was being left behind.

"Khalid, you coming?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm coming."

Khalid began running to her, as she waited. They walked in the house together. When they walked in, they were even more amazed. Besides a bunch of people crowding the area, the house looked amazing. The grey marble finished floors were nicely waxed, and some modern looking chandeliers were in nearly every room. Ella Mai grabbed his hand, heading to the rest of the crew.

"Where ya been?" Gabi asked.

"We thought y'all would've ditched us again to have sex." Jaden laughs.

Khalid face palmed, and laughs.

"Sorry y'all, kinda almost got lost in this house." He answered.

"No problem." Amandla said.

Quavo and Jacquees came to them.

"Khalid! You're here man!"

"Yeah, almost thought you weren't gonna show." Quavo joked.

Khalid chuckles.

"Well I'm here, boys."

"Good bro, Kendall wants to meet you."

"Go with them, baby."

He looks back at Ella Mai, who's urging him to go with them.

He sighs, and followed Quavo and Jacquees. Ella Mai watches him leave.

"Is everything okay?" Gabi asked.

"I'm worried about Khalid."

"How come?"

"I don't know, I feel like something about him seems off, like... he's unhappy."

"I don't wanna seem like a bitch or anything, but... I feel like they're trying to steal him away from us." Jorja said.

They look at her.

"What makes you say that?"

"I mean, they always come to our table, and make plans for him to come to every popular event they have."

"I mean... we were supposed to have a study session tonight like we planned." Amandla added.

"Yeah, she's right." Alessia agrees.

"Y'all, let my boy be great, let him have his fun." Jaden tells them.

"I was just saying though."

"Let's just have fun." Ella Mai said.

They agreed.

Quavo and Jacquees lead Khalid upstairs, where the VIP people would be. Kendall was seen, talking to other popular girls. Zendaya and Tinashe. Khalid, Quavo, and Jacquees walked to them.

"Rodriquez, why do you keep blowing up my phone?" Kendall asked in annoyance.

"Well I was tryna tell you that Khalid was coming, and here he is." Jacquees answers, showing Khalid off.

Khalid was nervous.

"OMG, you're Khalid!"

"Duhh, it's him." Jacquees rolls his eyes.

"Don't mind him, he's just mad because I didn't do a one night stand with him."

"Oh please."

"So Khalid, you smoke?" Tinashe asked.

"OMG Tinashe, don't ask him that!" Zendaya says.

"Um... n-no." He answers.

"Good, don't." Tinashe said.

He nodded.

"Quavious, Rodriquez... be gone." Kendall orders them.

Jacquees rolled his eyes, and they left, throwing peace signs at Khalid. He threw one back. He looks back at Kendall, shyly.

"Oh er... happy birthday Kendall."

"Awww, thank you sweetheart." Kendall smiles.

Khalid smiled back.

"So later on tonight after the party, we're gonna play truth or dare... wanna join?" Zendaya asked.

"I um..."

"Great! You'll be joining." Kendall cuts him off.

Khalid looks down. He didn't want to stay after the party. He didn't even want to be here.

Kendall patted on a chair next to her, signaling him to sit next to her. He hesitantly sat down. Tinashe sat on the other end of him.

"Are you having fun at my party?" Kendall asked.

"Y-yeah, this party looks awesome." Khalid said.

"This party doesn't look just awesome, it IS awesome." Tinashe tells him.

"Yeah, I put this party together for Kendall, so it better be awesome." Zendaya added.

"Well you sure did a Hell of a job."

Zendaya smiles at his comment.

Ella Mai and Amandla were sitting at the table with their drinks.

"This party is awesome, I have to say." Amandla said, nodding her head in approval.

"I know right? I can't believe we got the chance to be here!" Ella Mai says.

"Kendall Jenner is pretty popular."

"Yesss, I've always admire her fashion."

Jacob came in to the party. He wasn't really invited, but decided to crash it anyway. He walks in through the crowd. He looks, and saw Ella Mai and Amandla. He smirks, and head her way. When they saw him, their smiles fell.

"OMG, it's Jacob." Ella Mai sighs.

Amandla shook her head.

"Wassup, Ella Bae." Jacob smirks. "Amandla."

"Jacob." Ella Mai and Amandla said at the same time.

"What y'all ladies up to?"

"Well we WERE having a great time, until you showed." Ella Mai said dryly.

"Oh come on babygirl, don't be like that."

He tries to touch us sexually, but she slapped his hands off of her. He kept trying to touch her, as she kept resisting. Jaden came and pulled Jacob away from her.

"If you don't getcho bitch ass away from her, I'll cave your chest in, and kick you in the cranium." He tells him.

Jacob backed away slowly, then ran away from him. Jaden looks at Ella Mai and Amandla.

"Y'all girls alright?"

"We're fine."

"Yeah, thank you Jaden." Amandla added.

Jaden smiles. Amandla smiles back.

"You enjoying this party?" Ella Mai asked.

"Yes, this party is lit." Jaden says.

They sat down.

Jacob went to the bar area, and got a drink. He looks up, and saw Khalid with Kendall, Tinashe, and Zendaya. He had a devious look on his face. He began plotting his scheme.