chapter 36

Ok first of all please don't ignore this note.. a request please click on this link https://my.w.tt/DxRfbnPLUQ and visit it..I won't say much as if u see it u will know what the account and book is about.. if u love avneil Adiza and nk then please do visit the page and follow. If the link doesn't work search up the profile called WritersDomainAvneil and u will see it or just click on it since on the user name since I have tagged it.

Neil: wifey i still can hear the way u moaned when...

Avni:neilll... enough she said covering his mouth with her hand stopping him from speak  while Neil kissed it.

The stalker was burning in Jelaousy.

Neil: i love u he said moving her hands away while avni smiled slowly

Avni:i love u too..she said hugging him.

Stalker: NO NO NO THIS CANT HAPPEN IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY AVNI LIKE THAT

Suddenly he got a call from a number and didn't answer it.. once the call ended he calmed down and then called back on the number using a private code so that on the other person call it shows as private no

Stalker: hey mom..

Lady on the other end: beta did u eat.

Stalker: yes mom.. how is everyone over there

Lady: all good

Stalker: mom I'll call in a bit ok.. just a litttle busy.

Lady:  ok take care VEER BETA.. hope to see u back soon.

Veer: bye mom he said cutting the call

The scene focuses on veer face who ended the call and looked at avni pictures on the wall and then smiled evily  (hehe don't lie and say I knew it was veer I have seen those comments of everyone who thought it was kabir)

Veer: i never had any issues with u Neil for me u r just like kabir.. but if someone takes what's mine then i can't stand it.. u r lucky I haven't harmed u since u r my brother but one day u will realise avni was never yours he said looking at a photo frame on the table where Neil was sitting between kabir and veer with all 3 posing.

Avni woke up since it was a little cold and turned to see the window open she slowly moved Neil's hand from her stomach and got up to close the window... when she got back on the bed she looked at Neil who was sleeping on his stomach with a small smile.

Avni smiled and caressed his hair.. yes if he was awake at this moment she wouldn't be able to look at him this lovingly otherwise he would have started his teasing session due to their small intimate moment ...she slowly  kissed him on his forehead.

she covered herself and Neil properly with the blanket... Neil snuggled more closer to her resting his hands around her waist... avni placed her hand on top of Neil and fell into sleep again.