Promo

Avni: I'm missing something for sure..all these years I was receiving notes from that person and still continued when Neil came back but after that i just stopped receiving it.

Juhi looked at avni

Juhi (in her head):Vidyut knows that me and Avni r hiding something besides he never told me how he found out..could it be possible that Vidyut knows about the notes ?
Juhi came out of her thoughts when she heard  Avni speak

Avni: omg  Juhi... I remember the day after mama bday Neil came to the office to speak about whatever I said in my drunk state ....remember I told u (chapter 9)

Juhi: haan she said recalling how Avni had told her what had happened between her and Neil

Avni: see I had received a note before that I think when the reunion thing was going to happen but during that time I had thrown the Note away in the office.

Juhi doubt was coming true she had a feeling that Vidyut had found out and he must have told Neil

Avni: but Neil hadn't came here during that time because that time even he was staying away from me...all this started to happen after I got drunk in maa bday party and confessing to Neil in my drunk state that I love him... and then Neil mentioning about the letter the next day means he must found out then...but as far as I remember I didn't receive any courier at home and I also didn't receive anything in the office after the reunion so how did he find out ?

Avni got thinking while Juhi was able to make out that  Vidyut was the one  who must have collected the note

Avni: there is one way we can find out

Juhi: what's that she said looking at avni

Comments and votes please I'm waiting or let's say greedy write inside me is waiting

Till then enjoy this promo

Lots of love sonali