Part 7

It was 1 hour before the boys had to preform for there first show of the tour. They were doing vocal warm ups and hyping each other up so they were energetic on stage.

"You guys on in 5." Mitch popped his head in the door. "Alright boys this ain't nothing new let's do this." The five boys huddle around in a circle. "WE ROCKIN PRETTY! PRETTY PRETTYMUCH WE ROCKIN PRETTY AYE! PRETTY PRETTYMUCH WE ROCKIN PRETTY! PRETTY PRETTYMUCH WE ROCKIN OOU OOU OUU OOU!!" They chant jumping like animals.

"LET'S GO." The boy with long blonde hair screamed. "Gotta kiss the penguin." Brandon picks up his necklace from around his neck and kisses it.

The boys head out the door on their way to the big stage.

They get in formation to perform On My Way first. The music starts playing and the fans start screaming their lungs out. Zion starts. "🎶Ever time we do this it's the same thing.🎶"

The entire vibe of the concert is thrilling. The smiles on people's faces. Also along with some happy tears from extreme fans.

I was watching from backstage. I scanned Zion's every move. I felt my feelings toward him grow larger. He was so sexy. Every dance move made me smile or turned me on.

"Thank you San Fran! Goodnight!" Austin and Edwin shout to the crowd. A loud applause cheers them out.

"That was amazing." The Dominican boy cheesed. "Holy shit." Nick breathed out. "Whoa I forgot how lit tour is." Zion crashed in the seat next to me.

I stared at him as the sweat dripped down his face. I felt butterflies invade my stomach. I was basically giving my best friend bedroom eyes.

Nick nudges Austin's elbow. He points to you examining Z's presence. "Look. Laila is basically hypnotized." Austin chuckles. He takes out his phone and starts to record you. Your still deeply staring at Zion while he uses his phone. Austin captions the video "lion", which was your guys' ship name.

Zion looks up from his phone and notice the 2 boys chuckling towards you. He turns his head to look at you. You guys make direct eye contact.

Shivers were sent down my spine immediately. "Hi." He kindly smiles. "Hi." I smile back. "lion" Nick coughs obnoxiously. "Huh?" Zion scrunches up his face with an attitude. "Nothing." Austin clears his throat.

Nick and Austin walk out of the room giggling like two pre-teen girls. "They are so weird sometimes." I shake my head getting up to grab a snack.

All of a sudden, Zion felt ready to tell you how he felt. He got up following you. "Laila?" He gently grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. "Yeah?" I smiled at him. Zion was taking in your beauty.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while." He looked down. "What is it?" I stared into his eyes. "Laila, I-." He was cut off by my phone. "It's my mom." I was so happy. I haven't talked to her in a while.

"I'm sorry. Go on." I put the phone down. "Nah, it can wait. Go call your mom back." He let go of my wrist. "Z, wha-." He cut me off. "It's fine. Go call her back. It's been a while." He gave off a gentle smile and walked out of the room.

I was confused on what happened. What was Zion about to say? That's all i could think about. I picked up your phone and called my mom. "Hey mom." I put my other hand in my back pocket and smiled walking around the room. I was so happy to talk to my mom again. I've been so busy since i came to L.A.

I finally hang up after 1 hour of talking. "Okay. Love you, bye." I had the widest grin on my face.