Part 5

It was two weeks before tour. The boys and I decided to go shopping.

"I need new vans and a new odd future hoodie, since someone got Kobe's piss all over it." Austin glared at the tall light skin boy standing next to me. "Hey it wasn't my fault bro. He wanted to go outside. By the time I came back with the leash, he went on your hoodie." Zion put two hands up in a defensive position.

"Aye I could use a couple more fanny packs." Edwin said trying to be in the conversation. "Alright, everyone listen. Split up and go to the stores you need to go to. Then meet back in front of Chic-fil-a in 2 hours." Brandon firmly stated.  "Ight, lets go."  I pulled Zion from the group to the other side of the mall.

I dragged my bestie towards Forever 21. "C'mon. Do we have to?" He whined. "Yes, because I'm gonna need you to take lots of pics of me in new outfits on tour." I giggled.

I picked out 4 outfits.

"Okay outfit #1. How does it look, Z?"

 How does it look, Z?"

"Gorgeous as usual." He said with a shade of red growing on his cheeks

"Outfit #2."

"Um okayyy

"Um okayyy. Go best friend." He gassed me up in a feminine voice. I giggled and quickly changed into the next look.

"Outfit #3. Pay attention." Zion looks up from his phone in shock.

He clears his throat

He clears his throat. "It's ,um, very flattering." Zion's stare sends shivers down my spine.

"Okay last outfit."

"Eh, it's pretty plain

"Eh, it's pretty plain. You can do way better." He scanned every inch of my body.

(The dressed hugged my body beautifully. Zion loved the dress on you. But he knew we wouldn't be able to control himself if you were going to wear it in public.)

I go to the register to buy my outfits. I notice the cashier checking out Zion. This mad me angry. I turn around and hug him and look back at the chick. She looks embarrassed for eye fucking my assumed to be "man".

"Have a nice day you two." She hands my bags to me with a fake smile.

"You too." I send a fake smile back.

"What was the hug for?" Zion asked walking out of the store. "Nothing just felt like it." I shrugged.

"It's my turn to drag you to my store." He had a devilish smile on his face. "What, you're gonna take me into Zumiez? I'm so scared." I mocked. "Jeez, you can be really sassy sometimes." He walked into the store. "That's what I'm best at." I winked at him.

"Hey, Z check these out." I called him over.

"Those are fire

"Those are fire." He examined the shoes. "I'll ask if they have in your size." I grabbed the shoe out of his hands.

"Excuse me, do you guys have these in a men's 12?" I asked the young attractive guy at the desk. "We should. Let me check in the back." He tapped the countertop. "Okay, thanks."

(Zion was watching from a distance. He saw the cashier looking at you like a piece of meat. Jealous Caleb was about to burst out if the employee tried anything with you.)

"Here you go. Are these for your boyfriend?" The worker was eager to know. "Nope, they're for my best friend over there." I point to Z. "Oh sorry I thought y'all were together, my bad. The way he looks at you is straight up bedroom eyes." He giggled. "Bedroom eyes?" I pondered.

"Yup. I got my boyfriend with that same look." He smiled. "Oh well I don't think it's anything." I tug a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Look honey, he wants to get in those draws but also love all of you." The cashier scanned the shoes. "I don't know. I doubt it." I swipe my card. "I wouldn't. You got a body of an Instagram model." He put the box of shoes in a bag. "Thank you so much but it's whatever." I grab the bag and the receipt. "Okay sweetie, what ever floats you boat, have a nice day." He smiled and waved bye.

I walk over to Zion outside of the store. "Was that guy bothering you, cuz I could handle it if he was." His hands turned into fists. "Everything is fine, Z. Plus he has a boyfriend." I grabbed the tall boy's arm. "Oh wow my bad." He was shook.

We made it to the food court just in time to meet everyone else. "Aye aye. I got some Chic-fil-a. All you motherfuckers don't know what to say. I got bars and you know dat. Don't touch my food you ugly ass rat." The boy from the Bronx rhymed.

"That was high key trash." Zion rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Edwin put a chicken nugget in his mouth. "Nah, but he was right. You've had better bars before Ed." I sipped on my iced tea.

"Y'all don't know good taste bruh. This is the exact reason Zion doesn't want to ask you ou-" He choked on a nugget as the boy with dreads kicked him under the table.

"Fuck you." He growled adding another chicken nugget to his mouth.