Bullied By MagCon

Chapter 1  EDITING IN PROCESS

Hi my name is Destiny Mendes and No I'm not related to shawn if you are Asking.

I get bullied by 9 Guys Cameron Dallas Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff,Jack Gilinsky Jack Johnson, Matthew Espinosa And Carter Reynolds

First there where friends with me, then they started to bully me. I don't know why do they do it I never did anything to them.

<<Present>>

Destiny POV

I woke up to hear my phone alarm. I got up from my comfy bed and look at myself in the mirror "another day In hell" I whisper to myself.

I got my self to go to the bathroom to take the shower, I felt the warm water hit me gently, it sting a little when it got to my bruises on my body.

I turn off the shower and went to my room I put on some clothes and put a bit of make up on my shoulder to cover it up.

I grab my keys and put it on my pocket, I put on my glasses and headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning Des" My brother Eric said as he saw me get in to the kitchen

"Same to you Eric" I said taking a beagle from the plate.

"Is dad here?" I ask "He's on a meeting, he'll be home late again" Eric said taking a bite from his beagle

"I'll see you later" I said "Bye Des" he said closing the door.
-------

The first thing I got was my warm welcoming I get every week. "C'mon move it bitch" said Jack G

I just ignore him I was walking to history class when I saw Matt already there "shit" I whisper

"Hey Bitch" Matt said I act like I didn't notice. I saw Jake already at the table "hey Jake" I said to him with a smile "hi shorty" jake said. Jake is popular and maybe you be asking "how's a nerd can be friends with a jock, well we met in kindergarten and he's like a brother like me.

"Why is a nerd friends with a jock? ask Cameron I just look down at my book "she is not a nerd" jake said "she is a fuc- Cameron got cut off by Mrs.smith Walking in.

<<Hours Later>>

The final bell rang "hey Destiny my mom invite you and your dad to have diner so do you accept?" he ask "sure" I said "be there by 6" he said walking Backward.

I saw my bullies coming "hey Slut" Shawn said then Taylor slap me across the face.

Then Cameron punch me on the stomach. I couldn't take it so i punch cameron on his nuts. I started to run to my car and started to drive to my friend Alison house.

When I got there I knock on her door like a crazy person Alison finally open the door I ran to her and hug her I started to cry "I can't take it anymore"

I said between sobs "it's ok, those idiots need a life" she said with a bit of anger

"Let's go to the mall" Alison said "ok" I said wiping my tears