chapter 45

As I got into my apartment I started looking for my keys in my bag. Please not again.

"Shit it's inside" I said to myself I looked for the spare key in the top of the door.

I open the door and threw my stuff in the floor, as passed by the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Finally your here I'm starving" said a voice

"Oh my god, what the hell!" I yelled I turned around and their he was a person I thought I'll never see again.

Hayes.

"Chill I know I'm hot and all that," Hayes said laughing

"How did you even get in? When did you here?" I said having a lot of questions to ask

"Spare key, I got here at four," Hayes said looking at the clock.

"Now can I get my hug?" He asked

"Yes" I said smiling hugging him "I missed you, and your weird stuff"

"I miss you too" he said laughing "now can we order pizza or something I'm seriously hungry"

*15 minutes later*

"Aye destiny or tori, what name do you prefer me to call you?" Hayes asked

"Which even you prefer" I said taking a slice and taking a huge bite of it.

"Can I just ask you something" He asked taking a slice.

"Sure anything" I said my eyes still glued to the tv, "Why did you change your name?"

I turn of the tv and faced him, his blue eyes staring directly at mine I could hear cars passing by, the more quiet it got the more I grew embarrassed.

"Since the day my mom went missing, my name became a daily reminder of her, a painful one, until i got my named change, I wanted one that will make me have hope and bravery, so I choose the name Destiny because I have hope for my destiny and for things that will come with it" I breathed out as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm sorry Tory, I should asked" Hayes said wiping a tear away "look at the bright side, and show me that beautiful smile of yours"

I smiled at him and hug him tight "I love you Hayes, you're like a brother to me" I said "I love you too, and you're like a sister to me too" he said not letting go.

*****

I woke up the next morning with yelling outside, I sighed  to the thought of waking up, but then finally got the courage.

"Shit" I told myself.

"Wake up" Hayes whisper as he keeps poking me "c'mon now"

I stood up and sighed and slowly walked to the door and up to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"What did I do to my life?"

I washed my face and got ready to go.
------

I went to the coffee shop to meet up with my brother Leo, as I entered I got welcome by the fresh smell of coffee and cookies.

I soon got greeted by Leo as I sat down, we order our coffees and finally got to say something to each other.

"How you been?" He asked

"I been pretty good" I replied as I cleared my throat.

"Have you really been tho?" Leo said, as he gave me a curious face.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"No, I haven't been."

He sharply inhale and look at the window then looked back at me.

"You know sometimes it's okay to not be okay, we're all Human and we're not perfect."

"It's just been hard with the decision and all this things happening" I said

"Well, who do you really love?" He asked

"Well I love-"

And that's when I saw him again.