Chapter 39

Dedicated to Elisa who wanted a Sam Chapter.

*2 hours later*

"This is all your fault Jack!" Yell Shawn forming his hand into his first.

"My fault! I didn't even fucking saw her I didn't mean to hurt her!" Jack yell as he was sitting down on the floor.

"Just shut the hell up" Sam yell at them he was holding my head on his hand.

"Wake up des" Sam pleaded and sure enough I woke up to his face close to mine which made me hit my forehead into his.

"Ouch" he said rubbing his forehead "she sure is awake"

"Sorry Sam" I said as he gave me his hand to stand up.

"The pleasure is mine, and it's good your okay" he said giving me a smile

"Des, I'm sorry" Jack said cleaning blood of his fist.

I decided to slap him.

"I deserved that" he said "yeah, you did" I said

"Sam take me home" I said he obey grabbing his keys out of his pocket.

"Can you meet me in the parking lot?" Sam asked "Sure" I said

I started walking down the stairway bumping into a women.

"I'm sorry Ma'am" I said giving an apology face "It's fine sweetie" she said she look familiar, a face that maybe know my whole life.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked her "Um I don't recall sweetheart" she said giving me a smile.

"You just look like my mother who disappeared eight years ago" I said "I'm sorry sweetie" she said "Um it's okay, have a goodnight Ma'am" I said

"Same to you too Victoria" she said "How do you know my-" I said turning around but she was gone.

I walk to the parking lot and hugged myself and try to protect myself from the cold.

"Shit Sam where is the car" I asked myself.

"Sorry for being a bit late, I had to take care of some business" he said having his hood up.

"Sam you okay?" I asked "yeah" he said walking to the car.

We got in the car and started driving to my house, I saw blood in his knuckles.

"Sam do you want to come in" I said as we got to the driveway "sure" he said I open the door and switch the lights on.

He sat on the chair resting his head on the marble table, he took his hood off and locked at.

"I had to do it." he said, it was quite for a moment. "Sam, What the hell?" I said checking the cabinets for some alcohol and wipes.

"I had to keep my promise Des" Sam said in a lower voice.

"Sam, that was fourteen years ago I was three and you were six, how could you possibly remember." I said opening the rubbing alcohol and spilling some on the cotton balls.

"When we make a promise, it's not about the things you promise about, But it's about who do we make the promise to." Sam said locking eye contact with me.

"I never knew you had a way of words" I said. I took another cotton ball and clean his face from dry blood.

He stopped my hand and pull me close to him the way I could hear his breath and his heart beat going fast.

"I waited too long, and I guess this is the right time" Sam said graving my chin and kissing me softly. I never thought I'll be kissing one of my best friend.

The way he kissed me just reminded me of Jack when he kissed me that night on the closet, and the way I found out that Shawn and Nash did really like me.

I needed to stop.

"Sam stop, please" I said pushing him a way, I walked to the window and press my head on the glass.

"Des, I'm sorry I just wanted to kiss you" Sam said "I liked you in third grade and always had"

We stood in silence for a moment, Sam brush my hair out of my face.

"Just let me kiss you for the last time" he said

I let him do it just for a last time.
__________________

Authors Note

The way Sam ended his kiss with Destiny was just like in the scene of pretty little liars when Ezra and Aria make out in the bathroom anyway thanks for the votes and comments.

Love you💕🎈