Just Sex

Frank smirked and took a drag from his cigarette, kicking his feet onto the passenger seat's back. "No, it's really nothing. It's just sex."

Jamia rolled her eyes and took a left, while their friend Pete laughed from the passenger seat. "Is he any good?"

"The best. He's so funking tight and the sounds he makes are like heaven. And he really knows how to use that mouth," Frank licked his lips.

"This is Gerard you're talking about? Our innocent Gerard Way?" Pete asked.

Frank grinned. "He's not so innocent now is he?"

Jamia sighed and shook her head, parking at Frank's house. "You two have been fucking since highschool and never dated. Seriously, you two need to just make it official already."

Frank flicked his cigarette out of the door when he opened it, shaking his head. "He's my best friend. We can't date"

"Yet you Fuck," Jamia said shaking her head.

Frank chuckled and flipped his friends off, and walked into his house.

He sat on the couch and pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking his text messages.

XoG
Hey sexy

Frank smirked and texted him back.

Hey baby, wanna come over? I miss you x

A few minutes passed before Frank had gotten a reply, licking his lips.

XoG
Be there in 10 x

Frank turned his phone off, tossing it aside. Locking his fingers together, he stretched his arms above his head and arched his back.

He stood up and tidied up his house, but he really wasn't there that much so it really wasn't too messy. He went to his bedroom and slipped the half empty bottle of lube in his pocket and grinned when he heard the front door open.

He walked into the lounge and grabbed Gerard by the hips, kissing down his neck. "I'm so glad I gave you a key," he breathed against his skin.

Gerard blushed and chuckled, running his fingers through Frank's hair. "Mhm, it's good when one of us is horny at three in the morning."

Frank smirked and looked at Gerard's body up and down, biting his lip. "I love it when you wear my shirt."

Gerard pushed Frank playfully and giggled. Frank pushed Gerard back, against the door. He tugged on his shirt and nibbled on his neck. "But I love it more when you're not wearing a shirt."

Gerard bit his lip and closed his eyes, tilting his head. "Just a shirt?"

"Naked is what I meant," Frank smirked.

Gerard winked and took Frank's hand, and walked over to the couch and pushed him down onto it. "Gimme a cigarette," Gerard said and straddled his waist.

Frank pulled the lube and a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, putting one of the cancer sticks in between his friend's pink lips.

Gerard lit it with the lighter that was in the pack, inhaling the smoke.

He tilted his head back and blew the smoke out slowly, running his hands down his friend's chest.

"Haven't smoked all week. Lost my pack in your car, so Billie Jo rolled me a few joints," he shrugged. "So much fuckin' weed," he blew smoke in Frank's face jokingly.

Frank chuckled and took the cigarette, taking a long drag, looking into Gerard's eyes.

"I really wanna fuck you right now," Frank said bluntly and put the cigarette back in between Gerard's lips again.