Hate

Mention of cheating and slight drug use.

Frank cheated and Gerard broke up with him but Frank had to see him again and found him walking in an alleyway at night.

1246 words.

Hate.

That's all Gerard felt for his ex boyfriend.

Yes, there was still love, but it was blinded by his hatred. And now, all he saw was red when none other than Frank Iero pulled up on his motorcycle.

"Can we talk about this?" Frank begged as he put his helmet on the handlebar. "I'm sorry, okay? I felt like shit through all of it and you were on my mind the whole time and-"

That made Gerard laugh. "Oh, so you thought about me when you were nose deep in a pile of cocaine? Or when you were fucking some chick instead of your boyfriend? Yeah, I'm sure you were thinking about me."

Frank had gotten off of his motorcycle and walked over to his ex boyfriend. "Gee, I'm sorry. But don't you fucking act like you're innocent here!"

Taking a step back, Gerard shook his head. "Go to hell, Iero."

Frank pushed Gerard against the wall, bodies against each other. Gerard closed his eyes and tried his best not to break down and cry right then and there when he smelt Frank's cologne. "You fucked my best friend. You wanna say I'm the bad guy? You better check yourself first."

Gerard took in a shaky breath and looked at Frank through his thick lashes. "I was trying to forget what you did. I already said that we're done before I did it. I wasn't the one that cheated. Fuck you, Frank. Fuck. You."

Frank wrapped a hand around Gerard's throat, mentally thanking Gerard for being in a secluded alleyway when he pulled up. He lightly gripped his neck and growled in his ear, "No, I'm the one that fucks you." He knew that Gerard loved when he would choke him. Frank knew how Gerard would get goosebumps and how his knees would get weak. And dear god, he knew how much it turned Gerard on no matter how pissed he was.

With a sharp breath, Gerard looked at Frank's lips. Frank then parted Gerard's legs with his right one, pushing it between them. Gerard bit his lip as his cock twitched in his jeans. "F-Frank..."

Frank grinned and kissed at Gerard's neck. "Do you want me to stop?" He whispered seductively in Gerard's ear. Gerard shook his head and started grinding against Frank's thigh, becoming desperate for friction. After all, he was pretty sure this would be the last time they would ever have sex with each other.

"One last time," Gerard whispered, "I-I want you one last time..."

That was music to Frank's ears. He still loved Gerard and always will, so if he gets to pleasure him one last time then he is definitely taking the opportunity. He let go of Gerard's throat and kissed him passionately, to which Gerard reciprocated.

Gerard pushed Frank's jacket off and Frank grabbed the submissive's ass. He picked Gerard up and started grinding against him, making Gerard gasp since he was already hard. "O-out here? Anyone can see us..."

Frank rolled his eyes and put Gerard down to undress him then pulled down his own pants and boxers. "It's almost three in the morning and we're in a random alley in Jersey. Do you think anyone would even want to come out here? And with how loud you are, they'll know what's up." He chuckled a bit and picked Gerard back up. "Since you already had a dick up your ass today, I doubt you need prep."

Gerard bit his lip and kissed at Frank's neck. "Shut up and just fuck me already- FUCK!" Gerard screamed out in pain, but Frank covered his mouth.

"Whores don't deserve lube," Frank growled.

Gerard whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut, getting used to the burning pain. He hid his face in Frank's neck and muttered, "I hate you."

Frank nodded, knowing it was true. He waited a bit for Gerard to adjust before he pulled out a bit only to push back in. He started at a slow pace until Gerard was begging him to go faster. "So needy," Frank smiles a bit before he picked up the pace and moaned.

Gerard's nails were digging into Frank's back under his shirt and he moaned whorishly when his ex boyfriend started pounding into his prostate. He wrapped his legs around Frank's waist so he could take in more of him. Gerard threw his head back and let out a loud moan and Frank covered his mouth again. "Shut the fuck up!"

But Frank was beginning to become loud too. He bit down onto Gerard's neck to keep himself quiet and listened to Gerard's sweet muffled moans and pants and the sound of skin hitting skin.

The feeling of Gerard's tight walls around his cock put Frank in heaven and he never wanted this to end. He lifted his head and uncovered Gerard's beautiful lips so he could kiss him.

Gerard was whimpering and moaning into Frank's mouth. He never realized how much he loved the taste of Frank until now— knowing that he wouldn't be able to taste him again. That brought tears to his eyes and he kissed Frank with more passion and love.

Frank loosened his grip on Gerard's hips and slowed down, cherishing every moment of this as they kissed. His thrusts became more sensual and loving instead of harsh and merciless. Gerard got distracted with the pleasure and almost stopped kissing Frank. He opened his eyes when they did stop and almost cried when he saw Frank's.

"I love you," Frank whispered as he started thrusting into Gerard faster, feeling himself getting close.

Gerard shook his head and bit his lip, throwing his head back when Frank suddenly hit his prostate hard.

"I hate you," he breathed. Frank started stroking Gerard's leading cock and all of the softness in his actions vanished. Those three words sparked something in Frank and Gerard knew it.

It was something evil.

The dominant started choking Gerard harshly instead of jerking him off, and Gerard loved every second of it. He let out a choked moan as he came all over himself and Frank's shirt.

The feeling of Gerard tightening around him sent Frank over the edge and he soon came inside of Gerard after a few more quick thrusts.

Frank panted as he pulled out and put Gerard down. He then pulled up his pants and looked at his ex boyfriend who was also getting dressed.

Gerard was quiet while they both fixed themselves, then he looked at the ground. "Just delete my number or something," he said simply before he walked off.

Frank quickly grabbed Gerard's hand and pulled him close. "Can we talk? Please? This can't be it. C'mon, baby..."

Gerard looked at their hands then he looked into Frank's eyes. His own were filled with tears. "I meant it when I said that I hated you. I fucking- I love you, damnit! And I hate you so god damn much!"

That broke Frank's heart. But, of course, he knew this already. He gave a sad nod and his own eyes filled with hot tears. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you're a cheater," Gerard said bitterly before he walked away.

And that was it.