Store Trip

( Unknown Pov )

I walked in to "Kinky's Toy Store" i walked over to the whips and ball gags . I picked out 6 whips, 4 for punishment and 2 for pleasure . After picking whips i browsed the ball gags. I choose a plain black one and a red and black one with spikes on the straps. I decided to buy more chains for our play time since I knew I had 3 punishment chains at the house . I stopped at a low to mid shelf where the chains were placed under the shelf for the anal beads. They had chain with fur , spikes , lights , and even flavored chains . I liked the sound of flavored chains so I picked out two . One strawberry the other mango . Then I started to walk away and the flashing lights of one of the chains caught my attention . I picked it as well . I continued to dig through my imagination to make sure not to forget anything . I remember the candies I watched her eat and thought about the way her juices would taste on them as i lick it off. My rod started to twitch thinking about it . I went to the candies and picked out a bag full with assorted lollipops, jolly ranchers , and many more to hard candies for her to suck . I then looked around the store for other needed items. I found all i needed and paid at the register.  As i sat in the car i thought about the clothes i bought her,  none of them was for "play time". "Shame on me,  i didn't get my pet any things sexy " i said pulling out the parking lot. I drove to the mall and went to Victoria's Secret,Bath And Body Works And Spencer's.  I picked out colored thongs ,boy shorts and bras. Next i got flavored body oils,  scented lotions and bubble baths then i got a few dildos from Spencer's. I thought about her breast and got a sexy idea . I went back to Spencer's and bought nipple ring . With or with out her approval I figure the will look nice on her . Since I knew a few people it wouldn't be hard to have it done at home . I picked rings that hang , hoops and ones with pictures . I figure different ring for different play times . My stomach started to growl so I went to the food court after paying for the items . I chose to eat at subway since it was the healthy choice . I got a 12 inch steak and cheese sub with all veggies and Chipotle southwest sauce. Deciding I wanted to eat with my love I took my food and left the mall .
I drove to her school and picked a parking spot close to the glass back window of the lunch room . I pulled my food out spreading napkins over my lap and tucking one in my shirt before saying grace . As I watched her eat i ate while she did . She had the last lunch of the day and since the schools Lunch room was big but mostly glass it wasn't hard to watch . I knew she always sat at the corner table with her friends way at the end by where you could park in the school parking lot and see your car from the lunchroom . Her friends Toni, Shae, Kacey . Mamas, and linda who were beautiful ladies but not like her. Something about her made my dominant side go crazy. They just weren't the type I was into. Every lunch the first two always waited to welcome the rest . My food was gone and lunch was still going so I just watched . After it ended I was tired and  i couldn't think of any thing else to buy for the big day tomorrow so i drove home . School was ending soon anyways so i  I hurried to start my car and head home for a nap . I slept a few hours but decided to grab a drink to kill time . I stopped at the strip club "Thirst Trap" watched  a few pole dances as i drank my glass ,  drank a glass and a half before i left . The ladies i tipped kissed me on my cheek for the tips i left on my way out probably hoping to get a regular . I was going to head home but i ended up make one stop. I made a stop to check on my love before i went to sleep. I had to make sure she made it home safe . She was fresh out the shower sitting on her bed texting on that damned Iphone of hers. "Stop that,  who are you texting" i shouted unintentionally . She jumped and looked out the window,  lucky for me i was parked with the car  turned off. She stared and shrugged as if it was just a sound of the night and started to dress. I hurried and pulled off,  i couldn't sit and tease myself. If i did she would end up being stole away and taken by me tonight. I was at home losing my mind, i wanted her now. I needed to release. I put on my favorite porno , and i sat playing with my erect rod. Half an hour later and i still had not gotten off. I decided to do something id never done before,  i dressed and headed to see my little play toy. I pulled up to her block and parked around the corner little ways down. Lucky I always use different cars and never use my real car when I handle business . I got out dressed in all black and walked to the opposite end of the block where her house sat. I sat hiding for a while to make sure nobody was walking through the night .I walked around the perimeter of the home looking for a entrance.  I found the low ground level basement window cracked. I slipped inside and quietly but in a hurry ran up the stairs. I crept around the house till i found her room. I closed and locked her room door. I opened the window just enough to slip out if i needed too. I watched her and instantly grew hard. I slowly lifted the cover too see her night wear. She had on a silk night dress that stopped at her thighs,with no panties or bra. The sight was overwhelming. I started to pleasure myself. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her gown. I couldn't fight the urge to touch her lovely brown skin. I lightly brushed her upper thigh with my finger tips and she didn't move. I started to slip my hand between her legs. It was warm and slightly wet. I pushed my two fingers over her inner thigh. She began to stir and her eyes blinked like she'd open them any second , I quickly dropped go the floor sliding under the bed to conceal my frame. I held my breath waiting . The seconds seems like minutes while i wait . After 5 minutes she didn't stir again.  I release the breathe i forgot i was holding slide from under the bed and headed for the window. On the way out the window i saw her light blue panties tossed next to the laundry bin i couldn't pass the chance up. I climb down the window mid climb and took them pocketing them before climbing out and retreating to my car. As i drove home i remembered how the cover was only on her legs and her butt was showing. It was round and looked soft so i should have  felt it. After i thought of  feeling it i was ready to release. I pulled into my drive way parked and wasted no time getting to my room in bed to finish. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts run wild rubbing and stroking my rod till it exploded as i imagine cumming inside her .