Chapter 3

Narrator's POV [Warning, Theories and Sarcasm ahead]

By tomorrow morning rolled, Gopal and Boboiboy both arrived at Tok Aba's cocoa stand, Gopal having dark circles under his eyes and he walked with an unconvincing limp.

"Eh? What happened?" Yaya asked, aghast.

Boboiboy rolled his eyes, having changed his clothes to a red shirt and blue jeans, but he had the Cyclone blue-streaks along the clothing. "This guy decided to have a pillow fight."

"That doesn't sound too bad," Ying said.

"At 3am," Boboiboy continued.

"Oh."

"He owned me," Gopal complained, collapsing on the counter.

Fang sighed. "How's your night, Boboiboy?"

"I've seen weirder." Boboiboy crossed his arms, eyes telling her that it was the most ridiculous thing he had ever experienced. "Anyway... this morning, some dude handed us this packet."

He held up a plastic bag filled with five pieces of candy, all the size of coins and had a blue wrapping.

"What's this?" Boboiboy demanded.

Gopal popped up. "Eh? Since when did you get this?"

"When you were sleeping," he snapped. "What does it do?"

Fang walked over and took the bag. "It's a sweet. More of a snack. Who gave you this, exactly?"

"I have no idea. He said give this to your superhero friends."

Gopal opened it and snagged one of it. "Well, don't mind if I do!"

Normally under these circumstances, you would throw the contents away and ignore it. You never know it might be poison from an enemy, especially if you're a universe-renowned superhero.

Well, you've got to cut them some slack. If I were there, I'd ninja that guy out and demand which idiot sent him.

Either way, Gopal finished the latter in about three seconds and declared it was the best sweet he'd ever eaten.

Yaya and Ying reluctantly took one each.

Fang coaxed Boboiboy in trying one. He did.

And about five minutes later, it was chaos.

Gopal was basically fawning at something like flowers and butterflies, but not turning them to chocolate or anything edible. Fang had suddenly created a guitar and sang some Chinese songs that would make anyone within a hundred-meter radius asking who would be that bold idiot. Yaya hid behind a tree, crying and pleading for a mouse not to come closer. Ying sulked in a corner, talking about the shortness of life.

And Boboiboy, he just stared at them, while deciding whether to blast them to shreds or no. He was a sweetheart that way.

Eventually the commotion attracted Ochobot's attention. He arrived from Tok Aba's house and demanded at Boboiboy, "What's going on with everybody?"

"Your mom," he muttered.

"Huh?" Ochobot realized something was wrong. Especially with Fang – oh never mind. He's always like that.

Anyway, Ochobot was a smart power sphere. He knew scanning Boboiboy was a bad idea, right above painting Vargoba's face with whip cream, so he checked Gopal's status while he was picking daisies.

"Huh? There's some sort of chemical in you, Gopal!" he exclaimed.

Gopal took no notice. He proceeded to create fresh daisy chains.