Feelings

Amy:

You are right" 

    Shadow said nothing more. Even after one year, I still can't figure him out. A part of me wanted him to continue on persuading me, but I knew that it was better this way. Shadow didn't love me, and he didn't love me now either. When we thought that Sonic had passed away. I closed myself off, Shadow was always there or at least he was trying to since letting inside my house was complicated. Three months passed, Sticks and Shadow finally convinced me to get out of the house. The only reason I did was that they told me of the terrible state Tails and Knuckles were. I could be suffering but I wouldn't anymore suffer on my team. 

   "Alright, guys we are ready!" 

Tails came inside his workshop after this new Sonic appeared it took him six more months to finish travel machine. He didn't have an immense power like the Chaos Emeralds so getting a great amount of power to get his machine working was a challenge. Even he seemed to be more active and happy since the new Sonic came by. Knuckles and Sticks were there as well and then the blue hedgehog came along. I perfectly knew he wasn't our Sonic but by all means, he has given me so much hope. 

"Alright guys, before I open the portal there are a few things I need to tell you. The energy use to transport us can be very unstable... there's a lot of us so there's a possibility that we might get separated if that happens please use your wrist communicators"

   Everyone nodded and Tails sightly did the same. I could tell he was nervous, everyone was. We knew nothing about this world and the only one who knew about it was almost a complete stranger. 

"Sticks and I are going to stay here and protect the village from Eggman", This had already been established. There wasn't enough energy to transport a lot of people and they couldn't leave the village unattended either. So it was decided that Shadow, Tails and I would go look for our Sonic.

it's been a while ever since I saw Knuckles and Sticks this excited and bump up, it was obvious that the possibility of seeing Sonic again made them happy. Without any further due, Tails pressed one button, the machine seemed a bit shaky and it seemed like it wasn't going to work for a second, but thanks to Chaos it was all a success.  

    The portal had beautiful mixed colors, all of them flashing and crossing by each other in an instant. Like mixed paint but never really touching the colors. 

   This new Sonic didn't think twice and jumped into the portal. I don't blame him, he didn't see his friends for six months and as he told us before, he left his world in the middle of a war. Everyone was surprised for a moment but now that I think about it, it is something that our Sonic would do too.

As we said goodbye to Knuckles and Sticks, we followed Sonic. 

After jumping inside the portal, I only remember falling in an endless pit of light. However, I came back to my senses pretty quick. I looked around and I was in a strange environment. Walls made out rock and metal. No windows, a small table containing water and cookies but nothing more. I tried to stand up but as soon as I did my head felt dizzy and I took one more moment to get ready and stand up. I headed towards the metallic door and I was content to see that at least I wasn't a prisoner in some strange dimension due that my door was unlocked. I walked through the halls, all of them made out of rock and the only source of light were small light bulbs hanging everyone once 5 meters. I looked into my wrist communicator just to find that it was completely destroyed, cracks in the screen and a completely dark screen, nothing I could do to fix it. I encountered another metal door, I got closer as I wanted to sneak in quietly but to my luck, the door seemed to be an automatic one because it opens the moment I got closer.