Wattpad September Read of the Month

Hello all! c:

Are you looking for a new, interesting story to read but discover that every time you search for one it's drowned out by boring old cliché stories? Or are you an author who is trying to get your story discovered but your story is also getting drowned out by boring old clichés? Well have I got the contest for you. (Please ignore my totally bad contest intro. I'm not very good at these.)

I see a lot of these 'Undiscovered Watty Awards' things around and to enter you must follow the person hosting the contest. To be totally honest, I think it's a half-assed way to get people to follow you. To enter this contest, you do not need to follow me (however it would be much appreciated :-) ...). However there will be a few rules which you will see soon.

Now I will explain how this will work. There will be 32 spots open, first come, first serve. The voting will be chosen tournament style, meaning each story will face off another story in each round. Then, voters will decide which story looks more interesting based off of the summary of it. Whoever wins in each match, will advance onto the next round, until the last round where the winner will be decided. I will randomize to see who will face off against each other. 

SO. I know you all dislike the rules bbbbuuuut. We gotta have em. So, here are the rules.

RULES

1. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF. This means using your account to vote for yourself or creating multiple other accounts to vote for yourself. Just be honest. Nobody likes cheaters.

2. MESSAGE ME THE FORM BELOW. MESSAGE. Not comment. Any forms put in the comments will not be counted.

3. One person may not enter more than one story. I just want to make things even and fair. 

4. The rounds will last one week.

5. People participating in the contest, I will not force you to vote in all of the matches, however 2 or 3 would be nice.

6. Any rudeness will not be tolerated. You will be disqualified from voting or entering any future contests.

7. I don't have much to give out as prizes since it's Wattpad, however your story will be promoted for others to see on my page and I will follow you.

8. Put your favourite ice cream flavour in your form if you read the rules!

9. Be a good sport! It's all in good fun. You can enter next month if your story doesn't win. 

10. Winners may not enter in the next month and cannot enter with the story that won again in any future months, however they may enter different stories in future contests.

11. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME AFTER THE FIRST ROUND STARTS ABOUT JOINING THE CONTEST. I got a crap-ton of these after my last one and honestly it's quite annoying.

12. Only FICTION stories are allowed to join. These can be under any genre, including LGBTQ, werewolf, vampire, fanfiction, any other genres that are typically banned by most contests. Stories can also be of any length and in any stage of the writing process.

13. Thanking voters is encouraged, but please refrain from doing so on the Match pages. It makes it much more difficult to count votes.

NOW. The form.

Title:

Author:

Genre:

Summary:

 Other Info:

If you have any questions let me know below. Have fun and happy September!