What just happened?

hi. i decided to continue this story :T so, enjoyyy.

--

I awoke in my bed, my head throbbing. I must've blacked out. All I remember was me thrashing and fighting. I never saw who grabbed me. They must be long gone by now. Hopefully.

 I could see bruises and cuts along my arms, seeing how I had put up a fight. So did the person whom grabbed me. My head throbbed with pain, and I wince, groaning. 

 "What just happened?" I ask myself, saying this aloud. It was all so fuzzy. 

 Although.. I did see their skin. It was bleach white, and seemed to have some blood stained on it. Great. They were most likely a murderer.

Most likely? More like they were

I need to get ahold of myself. 

I sit up in my bed, feeling my neck. It has a line across it. They must of hit my neck with something to knock the wind out of me. How delightful. Hopefully nobody at work would question my bruises and cuts. 

I stand, holding my aching head. Maybe I should go visit my mother. I haven't seen her in a little while. 

I slip on my converse, heading downstairs. I head out the door, and begin walking down the street. Thankfully, my mother only lived down a couple streets.

I shivered, just thinking how a murderer was in my house. It was petrifiying. 

To mention it, it was Summer and today was pretty chilly. How odd. I shrug it off, thinking that the weather was just acting odd. 

I make my way to my mother's house, humming. I knock on the front door and the door immediately swings open. There stands my mother with a face mask, her hair in a towel, and in her bathrobe.

 "Hi dear!" She says, smiling. 

"Hi, mom." I repress my laughter as I step inside, closing the door behind me. 

"May I ask why you have come to visit me, Eloisa?" She asks, grabbing her brush that sat on the coffee table, taking her hair out of the towel. 

"Just got lonely, is all." I say, smiling gently. She nods, brushing her wet, tangled hair. 

"I apologize you must see me in this state, I just got out of the shower. Did my own little spa treatment also." She let out a soft laugh, shaking her head. Suddenly, she perked up, tilting her head. "Eloisa... Where is your necklace?" 

My eyes widen, feeling around on my neck. Oh my god. Oh my god. 

"They took my necklace." I murmur to myself, tears swelling in my eyes. 

"Who is they?"

"I.. No time to explain, I must go."

"But Eloisa!" My mom whines, "You haven't even been here for 5 minutes -' 

"I'm sorry mom, but I gotta go." I say as I wave her off and rush out the door and down the street.

They stole my necklace. Out of everything they could have took....

I had to get my necklace back.

--

so, that was crappy. i apologize. but i hope you enjoyed it! thanks. have a good day. 

-enoshi