Ch 10 AWKWARD.

________________________________________________________________

Bella's POV

I looked at Connor, smiling as I did so. Maybe I hadn't made the wrong choice in letting Connor take me out.

5 seconds later

"Bella, get your foot out of my face!" Connor yelled as he swerved the car.

"NEVER!" I cried out.

1 minute later

"I'm sorry Officer, it won't happen again." Connor said with a sigh. The Officer nodded his head, giving me a weirded out look before walking back to his car. Once he had driven off, Connor turned to me.

"All that because you didn't want to listen to country music?" He asked, talking to me like I was a little kid.

I shrugged. "I hate country music. Accept it."

"You bit me then dove in front of the radio like a protective mama bear!" Connor cried out, staring at me in disbelief.

"Meh." I shrugged.

"Bitch."

"Hey!" I snapped, glaring at him. Connor shrugged, starting the car and pulling onto the main road.

"Meh."

I turned away to hide the small smile on my face.

________________________________________________________________

Connor's POV

"Meh." I said, a smirk forming on my face. I watched as she turned away, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"You hungry?" I asked her, waiting for the light to turn green. She turned, looking at the time.

"Yeah." She said, smiling. It was already eleven, and after skipping breakfast, I was pretty hungry.

"I know the perfect place."

________________________________________________________________

Bella's POV

"McDonalds?" I said slowly, staring at Connor in shock. "You're kidding me, right?"

"What?" Connor asked innocently, amusement shining in his eyes. I frowned and crossed my arms defiantly.

"I can't believe you took me to McDonalds." I said, looking out the window.

"Is someone disappointed?" Connor asked in a baby voice. I frowned and glared at him.

"Of course not. This isn't anything special, so I didn't have high expectations- or any for that matter." I said, opening the car door. I smirked as I got a glimpse of Connor's pissed off expression as I shut the door, walking to the entrance of the fast food place. As we stood in line, I noticed a lot of people glancing at him and me.

"What's everybody looking at?" I asked curiously, looking back at Connor. He looked around before a smirk appeared on his face.

"I look hot and you look like a hobo." He said, smirking like the asshole he is. I frowned and looked down at the baggy t-shirt and sweatpants I was wearing, and the nice button down and dark jeans he was wearing. For some reason, I burst out laughing, which caused this group of middle-aged women to start glaring and whispering.

"Would you shut her up?" One of them asked Connor bitterly. I stopped laughing and raised my eyebrow.

"You do know you're in McDonalds, right?" I asked her, loud enough for everyone to listen in. She stared at me in shock and nodded her head.