Five

I was outside the court room in my blue button down and black jeans.

"Are you ready?" My friend Jason said.

"I don't know."

"Well know I've got your back."

Court was starting in 5 minutes so we made our way inside. I sat at a table in he front on the right side. My lawyer was already here getting prepared to argue.

The judge hit her gavel and the room fell silent.

"So today, andy will be trialed for being the shooter at a drug party." Here we go.

"I'd like to call Andy to the stand to state his memories of the night." I walk up there in a steady pace and sat down.

"Start from as early as you remember."

"Ok...so Zach invited us to a party,"

"How do you know Zach. And who's us?"

"Us as in me, Damien, Jason, and Trey. And Zach is my..um...ex."

"Ok continue."

"We all agreed because we thought it would be fun because it was the weekend before school started again. We got there and I hung around Zach for the most part, but then I had to use the bathroom. But when I got back I couldn't find him, so I talked to Damien. Then things start to get fuzzy."

"Fuzzy?"

"Yea. I can't remember that well. Like I have an overall idea of what happened but I don't know the details."

"Was there any alcohol or drugs at this party?"

"Well obviously there was drugs because you started this saying we're getting tired o the bottom at a 'drug deal party.' But i did not know there was drugs or alcohol at the time."

"Was there any point in time that you felt unsafe at the party?"

"Ummm when the gun went off." I look over to my lawyer who's giving me a cut it out look. I guess I should probably stop sassing the judge.

"Did you ever see the gun before the shooting."

"No ma'am"

"How did you know the victim."

"He was my best friend since we were 5."

"I've been told you guys had a falling out."

"Not necessarily. He had a boyfriend, I had a boyfriend, and we both had busy schedules so we didn't hang out that much. But we were still best friends."

"His death doesn't seem to affect you though." Is that what they thought? Because I didn't cry all the time that I didn't miss my best friend. Everyday I have to force myself to get out of bed because that's what he would've made me do. The only time I'm not thinking about him is when I'm with Rye. But that's only because I can hear him telling me he shipped us more than him and Zac effron.

"It does."

"Sources say you never even cried."

"What does crying have to do with any of it? I had a panic attack yesterday because I thought the murder would leave and I'd be punished. That's not fair to Damien. He deserves justice! Jut because I don't cry doesn't mean I don't grieve." I said crossing my arms like a child.

I answered a few more questions, some from his lawyer, then it was Zach's turn to go up.

"Zach can you give us your retelling if the story?"

"Well I was walking one day and I found an abandoned farm. I checked around and everything seemed ok so I threw a party. I invited the guys because, you know their my friends. Then the party started going and like Andy said, we hung out until he left to use the bathroom. I took it as a chance to get away from his clingy ass and talked to all the guest. Then some guy came up to me wanting me to give him money. He said Andy got some stuff off him and said I would pay. I didn't give him the money, because I knew Andy would never do drugs. Obviously I was wrong seeing as everything started getting fuzzy for him."

"Did you do any drugs at this party?"

"No ma'am."

"Thomas, any last questions?"

"What did this guy look like?"

"Which guy?"

"The one wanting money."

"He was older looking. Kind of bald. He had scruff on his head. A little buff."

"Do you see Andy with a gun in his hand?"

"No sir, but he was the last one to be talking to Damien."

"Ok. I think I'm good."

"We will meet back here in two weeks to have any last pleading cases and make our deduction. You are dismissed."

-

I walked back in my dorm exhausted. I had the top three buttons of my shirt undone and my jeans nearly wanting to stay on my butt.

When I opened the door, I wasn't expecting to see Rye sitting on his bed crying. "Rye-you Ok?"

He looked up at me and started a new wave of tears. What did I do? I went and sat next to him on the bed.

"Rye? Will you tell me what happened?" No words left his mouth. As I sat there queerly I pondered over what to do. "Please?"

"I was outed to the foot ball team."

WHAT? No this can't be happening. Maybe I missed heard him. "What?"

"Andy-" he sobbed, "I'm gay."

A/N
I wish this was better but...this is this. I know this is not how courts work but it was a lot easier for me to write like this though. Hope you guys enjoyed. I tried to add some randy though because everyone needs some randy.

Pls vote and comment ❤️❤️