Two

Today's my true fist day. Yesterday was my day to move In, today I have to attend class.

As I walked in I saw many empty desk but chose one next to two guys. I sat down quietly taking a quick glimpse at the two dudes. I was debating on saying something but they seemed to already know eachother and I didn't want to get in the middle of their conversation. Well more like argument.

"Mate. Please tell this Idiot that vegetables are not really a food group!" I turn around to see what's going on and realize they're talking to me.

"What?" I ask. I take the chance to take a good look at them both. There was one with Blonde curly hair. He had a square jaw and a nice smile. But he must be the idiot considering he's asking if vegetables are a food group. His friend had dark brown curly hair. He was pretty pale and had a tiny bit of acne but he's fine. They both are.

The blonde repeats his question for me to hear. "Hell no. Vegetables are a food group." I answered

"But there's no true definition of a definition for vegetables."

"Brook, Mate, your making yourself sound stupid."

"No jack. I'm not. I'm the only smart one here."

"Guys. Why don't we just search it up." I pull it up on my phone and skim through it before giving it to the boys.

"HA. I was right." The article said that a vegetable is an edible part of a plant.

"Whatever." Brook crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair sulking like a five year old. It was kinda adorable.

I turn back around seeing as the conversation died down. Not even a second later I feel someone tap my shoulder causing me to look back to see who it was. It was jack. "Are you new?" So now he notices.

"Yea. I'm Andy."

"Jack. And this dumb butt is brook. Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Wow he was blunt.

"Yea sure." Perfect timing seeing as the teacher walks in.

4 long hours later, I'm walking into the cafeteria with jack. He happens to be in my class before lunch. He leads me to a table in a back corner. Only one guy is sitting there and it's not Brook.

"Hey Mikey. This is Andy. He's sitting with us today."

"Nice to meet you." Mikey said while trying to swallow his sandwich. Not soon after brook and another blonde guy sat down.

"Hey Harvs. How's the girlfriend."

"It's no longer."

"Another one? Mate your going to go through every girl at this school before you can smash one." Brook said causing everyone to laugh.

"Is it so hard to keep a girlfriend for a week?"

"For your information it was two weeks with Jessica."

Everyone was laughing including me. I look over to Mikey to see he looks uncomfortable. I wonder why. Is it me? I don't think so.

"Hey guys. Guess what. You know that guy I was talking about yesterday? My..." I know that voice. Only one person has that beautiful of a voice. Rye. "You know what. It doesn't matter. Hey Andy." Rye said sitting next to me.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Jack said.

"We're roommates."

"Wait so this is the guy you have-"

"To share a room with? Yes. That's what roommates are Brook."

We continued to eat and talk, and rye kept cracking jokes. I never knew how hilarious Rye was. He's making it really hard not to like him.