Chapter eleven

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPY ILYYYYY

 [not edited]

Sammy’s POV 

I was shaking, why was all this stuff true about Luke. Maybe I should go speak with his brothers. ‘No they are all trouble.’ Ah why is my brain always right. I was still up against the brick wall. Shit shit shit. I ran over to the girl and checked if she was still alive. I checked for a pulse and it was very light. My hands were shaking while I was trying to grab my phone out of my pocket. I dialed triple zero and left an anonymous call.  “You will be okay,” I whispered to her while running off. I couldn’t handle this anymore. I ran where my feet took me. Which was right in front of Luke’s place. I didn’t know how but I just was. My hands were shaking while I reached to knock on the door. I knocked and waited for an answer. A very sleepy Jai opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw me, probably because I had red puffy eyes. “I’m sorry if I woke you” I whispered, looking down. He opened the door wider and pulled my inside. He gave me a hug. I felt safe and comfortable for some strange reason. “Are you okay?” He finally asked. “I would like to yes Jai, but I’m not. I’m no were near okay” I breathed and started sobbing into Jai’s chest. He hugged my tightly and dragged me to the lounge to sit down. I sat down and wiped away my tears. “Is it Luke?” Jai questioned. I nodded slowly while I heard Jai curse. “What... did he do this time?” Jai asked with a worried tone. I shook my head. “He killed someone right in front of me” I spoke. Jai looked beaten. Like he was crushed. “I tried everything,” Jai breathed out. I sniffled and placed my hand on his. “It wasn’t your fault jai, but I need to ask a favor from you” I spoke with shaky tone. He nodded waiting for me to speak. “You have to tell me everything about Luke” I stated. “I cant” Jai responded quickly. “Jai...” “No Sammy, I legit cant he will kill me and you will get hurt” Jai finished his sentence. “I’m already hurt Jai and I wont let him hurt you.” I whispered. “I need to know,” I pleaded. Jai nodded but he was still unsure. “Okay” He gulped. I let him continue. “When Luke was young, about 4 years old, he said to all of us he was seeing thing and hearing voices, but we mum just didn’t think anything of it. As he was growing older the voices got stronger, he would only tell me because we were closer than anything. For about maybe 3 years the voices stopped. We were happy, very happy. But then they came back. Now he is different. He kills and does the worst things possible. I tried to help him, but he is out of control. Doctors say he has a rare condition, they just don’t know what. He thinks Beau and I don’t know what he is doing, but we do. We just don’t say anything because we are scared as fuck. I lost my brother Sammy, I lost him forever.” Jai spoke while his eyes were getting teary. I hugged jai. I was speechless, this wasn’t Luke, and it couldn’t be him. “But his moods have been changing, he is sometimes happy and sometimes not, I don’t know what’s wrong, I wish I did” Jai continued. I was still hugging Jai. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing cam out. “Jai I promise, I will help you get him back” I whispered. He broke the hug and stared into my eyes. He then smiled. “How?” He questioned. “First of all, I have to speak to your mother.”

“You ready Sammy?” Jai spoke. I nodded and hopped into the car. After Jai and I discussed things he agreed for me to meet his mum, Gina. Jai thought it would be better if he drove me instead of me taking public transport. The drive was about 45 minutes. The radio was on while Jai and I were making small talk. “Don’t worry almost there” Jai smiled. “Thanks for going through with this Jai” I smiled back. I felt something vibrate in my pocket, which was obviously my phone. I reached into my pocket and grabbed it. I unlocked my phone. I had a new message.’ “You’re making a mistake talking to my mother.” I slammed my phone onto the dash of the car while shaking. I picked it up and placed it back into my pocket. “What just happened” Jai asked worried. “Just Luke, scaring and pissing the fuck out of me” I breathed unsteadily. “Its okay he is just being… uh” Jai spoke not knowing what to say. “Jai its okay, I understand” I smile. We drive for bout 6 more minutes once we arrive. I step out the car and exhale. Jai locks the car and we walk into the Jail. I have this feeling in my stomach, its not a good feeling either. I turned to see someone I knew, a very familiar face. I stepped closer to Jai and kept following him. I wonder what she is doing here. Jai notices my confused facial features and raises his eyebrows. I look across as he follows my eyes. He stops right then and there. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE” Jai raises his voice. I pull him back while she reaches us. “Awh poor Jai, you still remember me,” She laughed. “You fucking played all of us Amanda” Jai spat. “Look just leave us alone, you caused enough trouble.” I sassed at her while pulling Jai away. “I will ask you about her Later but right now we need to get to your mother.” I smile. He nods and we both look back. The scary thing was, she was long gone.

~

“Right this way” The guard spoke while walking us to a room. We took our seats and waiting for Gina. She walked into the room a few minutes later, smiling. Jai didn’t smile though he looked disgusted. “Jai honey, you finally visited” She spoke her voice coming out as soft. She sat down and smiled at me. She was actually gorgeous. “Well you did kill out father it takes a long time to get over that” Jai spat back rudely. I started coughing because I was shocked. My eyes widened when those words came out of Jai’s mouth. My phone vibrated once again.

1 new message

“You say anything and there will be consequences.”