Chapter 4

I woke up checked the clock it was like 4 am but its too hot and I have Colin all up on me I tried to push him but he got held me tighter

"Babe." I say getting his arm off me he grunts and turns around thank god. I get up and go to the kitchen to get a bottle of water its too freaking hot in there. I got a hair tie and put my hair into a bun.

"Eva what are you doing?" I heard from behind me

"Oh nothing I couldn't sleep it was too hot in there ." He smiles and gets a water bottle from the fridge "Why didn't you just turn the A/C on?" I shrug and laugh I feel like a freaking zombie you know when you wake up and can't even move you mouth to talk.

"Can't talk huh?" He teased I giggled and went to the fridge and got a popsicle hoping it can help to wake me up.

"Wanna go to the gym?" I ask feeling better

"Now?"

"Kap its perfect right now."

"But I wanna go back to sleep."

"Your abs are getting flabby." I joke he immediately looks down "No I'm just kidding but I haven't gone." He smirks

"But I'm tired."

"So am I but we have to go."

"Baby give me a break for today I swear we'll go another day." he begs but I really wanna go.

"I'll go on my own. its fine." I say and walk towards our room I change into some shorts a tank top put my hair in a braid to the side and my purple running shoes, I washed my teeth then, I walk out and Colin has his head rested on his arms on the table sleeping he's so cute.

"Kap." I say shaking him up he lifts his head and smiles "Go to bed." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door. I got into the car and yawned I may be tired but I gotta step up my game, I drove the gym me and Kap always use and normally its always alone well other than Jack who was the instructor. I saw a car but didn't really pay attention to it but it looked familiar. I got my bag and walked inside it was lonely I out in my ear phones and listened to my Beatles playlist Colin thinks its weird that I work out to their music but whatever he thinks everything is weird . I get on the treadmill and start doing that for like 20 minutes. I felt someone touch my back I stopped the machine and turned around I was surprised to see Jay. I smiled and took out my ear buds.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Working out." He casually says

"Nice, weird running into you." I say before drinking water

"Exactly what I was thinking." I smile

"So Kap is gonna have some friends over tonight for a BBQ and we were wondering if you wanted to come too." I ask

"Umm well I have to grade papers but I'll try and make it." I nod

"Yeah if can, don't want you to rush." He smiles

"Of Course I remember how mad you would be when they made mistakes."

"Yeah never did like that." He smiles "Well try and make it like around 6." I finally say He nods

"Well I should get going." He says

"Alright well hope to see you there." I say smiling he turns and walks out the door. I stick my ear buds back in and continued. After 2 exhausting hours I've had my fill.

"Done for they day?" I hear from behind me and just by the voice I get chills. I don't want to turn around. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He says roughly turning me around.