Hello

Hey you guys! I’m going to start writing a different version of Bring Me To Life (but by a different title so that I don’t get raped by the Wattpad team ~shudders~)! It’s going to follow the plot that I had for Bring Me To Life, but I’m not going to have them reading from the Deathly Hallows. I’m going to try and update Bring Me To Life regularly on Tumblr and my website, but this will become my main priority. So enjoy as I bring you…. Hello.

Hermione and Ron stood silently in front of the ruins at Godric’s Hollow. To the naked eye, it looked like they were paying their respects to the Potters, just like every other person that comes to the ruins. In reality, they were mentally preparing themselves for their trip to the past. The trip that they had planned to change the outcome of the war, the insane amount of losses that were handed over to Death, and the losses that started everything. They were going back in time to greet the Potters and a few other friends to change the future.

“I really think that we should have told Harry that we were doing this,” said Ron nervously. “What right do we have changing everyone’s life forever?”

“Out of everything that I learned from being friends with you and Harry, the thing that sunk in deeply is that everyone deserves the right to have their family,” Hermione looked ready to cry. “After I erased my parents memories, I somewhat understood what it was like to not have parents. The only difference is that I have all of those memories from before. Harry and Neville don’t.”

“What will Lily and James think when we just show up on their doorstep?” asked Ron, finally giving into Hermione’s plan.

“I don’t know,” she replied honestly. “I guess that we’ll just have to see.”

Hermione pulled the delicate gold chain of the Time Turner out from under her sweatshirt just as the snow began to rapidly fall around her and Ron.

“It seems that we’re leaving at just the right time,” said Ron, glancing at the impending snowstorm. “I just hope that we aren’t making a mistake, Hermione.”

Hermione rolled her eyes and slipped the chain around their necks. “Well, nineteen years in the past, here we come.”

“James, sweetheart, there’s someone standing in front of our gate,” said Lily, taking down the curtains so that she could clean them. “They’re just staring at the house.”

“Well, if it wasn’t so bloody cold outside I would suggest going out to meet them,” said James as his lazily flicked his wand to create a roaring fire. “Let them stand there. They aren’t harming anything, are they?”

“Well no,” said Lily slowly. “I just don’t understand why our house could be so interesting.”

“Maybe they’re those Muggle door to door salesmen,” he suggested.

“But they look to young…” Lily stopped herself mid sentence. “What am I doing? I’m acting like Petunia always did! Spying on the outside world through my curtains.”

James had come over to Lily and put his arms around her waist. “Well, it looks like we don’t have to peer out the windows much longer, flower. Here they come.”

A timid knock sounded at the door and James quickly went over to answer it. It was near freezing and getting colder by the minute.

“Hello,” he greeted, sticking out his hand to shake Ron’s. “You two must be freezing, please come in and get warm.”

“Thank you,” said Hermione graciously. “My name is Hermione Granger and this is Ron Weasley.”

“How do you do?” said Lily with a smile. “I’m Lily Potter and this is my husband James.”