New teams

🌸Sakura's POV🌸

The next morning while packing the kids and my husband bento's , two strong arms wrapped around me. His smell of non-scented soap fill my nose and I realize he just came out of the shower. Neji-kun is the leader of the Hyuga clan and works as ANBU, so little moments like these are rare with our busy schedules. I finish the last bento and turn around to kiss my husband fully on his lips. That little kiss turned into a full on make out session and soon before later we were heading towards our bedroom. After a nice "session" in the bed. I got in the shower and put on my red shirt and dark blue skirt.I came downstairs to find Neji busy dishing up the kids breakfast . Unlike my old teammate,Naruto who only eats ramen,Neji-kun believes in  healthy eating habits.... Like me.

Neji :"Here's your plate ,dear

Neji :"Here's your plate ,dear. Eat up."

Sakura :"Thank you ,darling . I took the day off from work so I can spend it with you guys."

Neji slightly smiles.

Neji :"Me too. Hanabi-san , is taking over my duties today ."

Hitoshi :"This is great. It'll be the first time in a month that we spend time together as a family ."

Chiyo :"Yay!! So when I come out from the academy ,we will do something cool?"

Hikari :"We have to get going soon."

I stared at Hikari playing with her food and her unusually stressed face. Something was wrong with my eldest daughter and it's time for Mama-bear to make it all better. When everybody left I called her back.

Sakura :"Hikari-chan, is something wrong ?"

Hikari :"It's nothing ,mom. I'm fine."

Sakura:"I'm your mother . I know when something is up. Come,spit it out."

I sat on a nearby chair and ushered her to take a seat too.

Hikari:"I'm just scared that I'll get placed in a team I can't work with. What if they don't like me?"

Sakura :"You know ...when I was your age I was put on a team with a cold,heartless bum and a knucklehead. A bunch that didn't fit together ,but you know who my teammates were?"

Hikari:"Who?"

Sakura:"The Seventh Hokage and Sasuke Uchiha."

Hikari:"Lord Hokage and uncle Sasuke? B-but they are so strong . How ?"

Sakura :"Well they are rivals. Naruto failed the genin test,but ultimately he passed even better than all of us. The only jutsu he could do was Sexy no Jutsu. Uncle Sasuke was the heartthrob . Aunty Ino and I both had crushes on him,but he was uhmm... A 'lone wolf' . And there I was, a silly fangirl caught in the middle. "

 "